who's forum avatar do you think is the mo

Started by sllove mapper
18/07/2007 18:17
Page 9 of 12
DiDo-Grecord holder10/12/2008 10:31

Originally posted by C-WaLKeR`
Originally posted by spr*
i like [isl]MAx avatar ... i'm patriotic :)

same here,

+1

SOPPALUSIKKA11/12/2008 21:18

Originally posted by flaip
Stukad's avatar is hypnotic and cool. I always just notice that I'm staring at it and then I suddenly wake up. :)

ur gay

Ggs`11/12/2008 23:48

<- :D

akM12/12/2008 00:39

mine ofc

PepoMerca12/12/2008 08:13

puppetz's avatar is funny

ajR`12/12/2008 11:10

I r lose.

Extract12/12/2008 12:06(edited 12/12/2008 12:07)

s1gh's is kewl!
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/IronicGoku/Copy-of-penguinfunny.gif

wRath` mapper12/12/2008 14:48(edited 12/12/2008 14:49)

Wow nice one ajR!

no one likes my uber shizzle avatar :(

Grrr12/12/2008 14:56

Originally posted by wRath`
Wow nice one ajR!

no one likes my uber shizzle avatar :(


dunno.. but I think that u have the coolest avatar :D

Oddi^12/12/2008 15:53

IchWill's avatars <3 Love your scripts :D

dEMolite mapper12/12/2008 16:44

i have teh coolest avatar on XJ :)

xPaw mapper12/12/2008 19:46

yeah because we cant see it :D

deus?12/12/2008 21:12

hmm... my i guess. yea, probably my :<

NR|spr*17/12/2008 18:23

<--<--< mine is the best :PPP

soul v2.0 mapper17/12/2008 18:27

I've got your kids Dan...I've got your kids

ajR`17/12/2008 20:19

Mehz, supa, zyllee & mine are the best!

st0ka17/12/2008 21:26(edited 17/12/2008 21:27)

ye vcp tuts + evolution/twister + particular ftw

ajR`17/12/2008 22:31

Originally posted by st0ka
ye vcp tuts + evolution/twister + particular ftw


Yup.

NR|spr*18/12/2008 09:27

<3 Stokas avatar too its one of the best in the forum :P

Remote18/12/2008 13:14

Mine is the best. Escher > all

Page 9 of 12

Please log in to post replies.