2x250 with 2 strafes?

Started by st1g rscpt all
19/07/2007 19:53
Page 2 of 2
Aly00720/07/2007 02:49

ye...right chrizzy

trb20/07/2007 04:40

ah :D

but the one with low fps on viewing the in high fps jumped demos is still weird :)

insen mapper20/07/2007 12:20

imo its not possible to do it with 2 or 3 strafes maybe 3 strafes but then u are a machine
i have a demo where i do it with 4 strafes(prestrafe + 3 strafs) and they seem quite perfect
but i wont upload the demo public coz there are secret things in it

sylar21/07/2007 01:08

i did 249 with 4 strafes

reinis606/08/2007 10:11

:) ya for sure hi didnt do it with def sets. i think min would be 4 perfect straifs for 250.

Insen Upload that dem so we can wach it ;)
[ Edited 08/06/07 - 10:12:59 ]

dqx06/08/2007 10:28

really strange dem :o

Count06/08/2007 10:55

Insen Upload that dem so we can wach it ;)

reinis6



http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?60.52659



[ Edited 08/06/07 - 10:57:37 ]

Lovesan12/08/2007 17:24

haha guys it's lame. I can do the same, I'll record demo like that one in 1st post, with plugin that shows what i press... ;)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0axkqx - here it is, uber lj by me :))
That guy in 1st demo has so ugly strafes, I think he could't do 245 with 6 or 7 of them. So, don't pay so much attention on "super-puper lj technique" :down:
And one more think - that guy looks straight, so we can't really notice that he is bhoping from the ground, not from the block. In my demo you can see it cause i look down ;)
hf, I hope my opinion about this kind of "tricks" is right...
[ Edited 08/12/07 - 17:38:02 ]

electron12/08/2007 18:05

Haha, nice demo Lovesan.

I've done something similiar quite a lot.. Just do a double duck when you're about to land. Doesn't work if you are very close though. Easy to spot aswell. =)

And lovesan, where can i get that jump statistics plugin? =D (assuming it's pulic)

Lovesan12/08/2007 18:10

Well, I can upload it, but it's really wrong on counting units that you jumped, mb it measures prestrafe and some other speed right though.
Anyway, here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6m9ym6
I don't have the .sma file, cause this .amxx was the only one in archive I downloaded ;)
And ye, dunno really who made this plugin, there only was a public link on Kzru while ago, so I think I can upload it here too :)
[ Edited 08/12/07 - 18:12:58 ]

electron12/08/2007 18:12

Thanks a lot!

I actually just want this cause it tells you what buttons you push =)

Gonna study myself with it.. =D

Lovesan12/08/2007 18:13

Ah, if so - have fun :)

sylar13/08/2007 01:41

that's sad ur plugin wrong with distance.. http://filebeam.com/86ba2df993542008ef3a8c3df635cc99

Lovesan13/08/2007 12:27

I downloaded there wrong.htm, nothing more :confused:
What did you upload sylar?
And it's not my plugin as you said.

wrong.rar
File Size - 0.07 MB :confused:
[ Edited 08/13/07 - 12:28:48 ]

sylar13/08/2007 19:45

i mean that plugin showing very uncorrect distance that's all

Lovesan13/08/2007 23:41

Yep, so I told it before: "..but it's really wrong on counting units that you jumped.." Didn't you noticed it or what? I can't help you with it cause it's not my plugin and I'm not a coder ;)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.