My first 240 movie

Started by st1g rscpt all
20/07/2007 14:33
Page 1 of 1
st1g rscpt all20/07/2007 14:33

Yes i pwn this jump lol ....
http://rs72.rapidshare.com/files/43986980/240_by_St1G.zip
enjoy

brauner brocken20/07/2007 15:39

did 241 in the last week
i was very proud of me :rolleyes: <3

sbzvln Tournament #220/07/2007 21:28

n1 :P

akM24/07/2007 16:19

n1 :P

IllDepence24/07/2007 18:02

I made my first LJ movie when I did 232^^ :D

now i pwn 245 woho!^^

He didnt ask about your lj records..

gj st1g!

Mehz24/07/2007 18:52

gj st1g! gogogo for 250 :D

st1g rscpt all24/07/2007 22:25

Thanx Chrizzy < 3
Mehz ,I did 242 on next day after this jump )
IllDepence my 1st movie 225 lj lol(in windows movie maker of cuz)

And 10x 2 all other
[ Edited 07/24/07 - 22:26:35 ]

Aly00724/07/2007 22:34

gj

NaRCoTiQ25/07/2007 08:42

n1

theL0w^25/07/2007 13:00

Yes i pwn this jump lol ....
http://rs72.rapidshare.com/files/43986980/240_by_St1G.zip
enjoy

st1g

LOL! i know, i know...
T3d has created new account @ website! ITS T3d!!! xD :x

SnOOOpY25/07/2007 15:23

yeah nice !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.