Worlds oldest climber?

Started by DaMp mapper
24/07/2007 00:30
Page 2 of 2
.FLIPSYDE12/08/2007 14:37

What really sukcs is that i'm a couple months older then Omilo... So that would make me 55.5 years old after his calculations :-/

electron


somehow i cannot believe that... :)

Member 12211: electron
[...]
Birthday 15.04.1984

Mehz12/08/2007 14:40

Originally posted by electron
What really sukcs is that i'm a couple months older then Omilo... So that would make me 55.5 years old after his calculations :-/

flipsyde`


somehow i cannot believe that... :)

Member 12211: electron
[...]
Birthday 15.04.1984


after _HIS_ calculations.

P.V.A.B.-jello16/08/2007 21:51

So I'm guessing none of these replies have any truth whatsoever to them, unfortunately.

SoUlFaThEr mapper06/09/2007 18:16

im only 37 :) so i may be in the top 10 !

sbzvln Tournament #206/09/2007 18:41

haha only 37 :D

reinis606/09/2007 18:44

37 isn't that that much. I'm 16 years old so i think i'm not in top10 :D . after 11 days 17 :P

Fact or Fiction06/09/2007 19:22

I'm 7years old :x

clair mapper06/09/2007 20:06

37? can anyone beat that? im only 17 :(

stinnZ mapper06/09/2007 22:18

I think soulf... is the winner

Murvelman06/09/2007 22:52

Oldie but goldie :D

SoUlFaThEr mapper07/09/2007 01:47

lol Mehz thats got to be the funniest avatar ive ever "watched" !!!!

Mehz07/09/2007 08:08

lol Mehz thats got to be the funniest avatar ive ever "watched" !!!!

SoUlFaThEr


:D

KNiFEAR08/09/2007 20:16

hmm 37..well u have a fitting nick then:D

-And1-08/09/2007 21:16

i am oldest climber :) I am 15 years old :D ahahah

fuzzerd09/09/2007 00:18

I'm sure theres jumpers older then 37, but I doubt they'll see this thread. (I'm only 19 btw)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.