Player units (XYZ)

Started by NumB
26/07/2007 04:48
Page 1 of 1
NumB26/07/2007 04:48

Hi, I'm accualy not making a map, but I need to know players units for one plugin. XYZ. In some my tests I realyzed, that x=y=32, so i need to know Z (and ducked and not ducked). Cold someone tell me it, plz? Thx. :)
[ Edited ]

BooLiSH26/07/2007 05:05

I'm not sure if this is what you want :P

Height of a standing player: 73 units
Height of a ducking player: 37 units
Thicked of a player: 33 units
Eyeheight: 53 units
Vertical jumpheight: 45 units
Vertical duckjump height: 63 units

NumB26/07/2007 05:48

Ok, thx, but thicked of a player is 32, 100%. Are you sure this numbers are right? And i had just tested once again with your infos: Height of a standing player = 72.

Thx anyway - now i don't need to test all from 18 to ~100. :D
[ Edited 07/26/07 - 06:33:05 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.