my moves

Started by IllDepence
26/07/2007 09:20
Page 1 of 1
IllDepence26/07/2007 09:20

a jumpmovie made by me, starring me :D

I finished it some weeks ago, but never found time to upload it, until yesterday, and now after 16 hours of waiting it is here

my moves

it has 86 MB/min cuz of the high quality and the wmv 9 codec...
so, sry 4 the huge filesize...

sbzvln Tournament #226/07/2007 11:10

n1

colix mapper26/07/2007 11:31

crap megaupload cant dl it ( probably u know why .. )
i would like to watch it plz upload somewhere else :/

IllDepence26/07/2007 11:37

I needed 16 hours to upload oO

but some mirrors will be added soon...

H.o.r.s.t.26/07/2007 12:25

I'm going to upload it on filefront, okay?

IllDepence26/07/2007 12:34

if you would :)
would be very nice
thx!


[ Edited 07/26/07 - 12:35:32 ]

H.o.r.s.t.26/07/2007 13:00

*uploading*
ready at: 4pm
[ Edited 07/26/07 - 13:21:51 ]

IllDepence26/07/2007 13:06

very nice, thx

have to go now, to the...
...erm...
the german word for it is "Kieferorthopäde" ^_^'

H.o.r.s.t.26/07/2007 13:21

orthodontist ;)
Have fun :D

In fact that the upload process is still taking a while, I don't know whether I'll be here when it's ready.

I wanna go to the lido today :)

----------------------------------
You can find the movie here.







[ Edited 07/26/07 - 20:52:59 ]

pRopaaNS mapper26/07/2007 16:18

Pfff, my internet suck, i can`t download it, it`s too slow! :(

colix mapper26/07/2007 18:08

thx horst, dling :)

NaRCoTiQ26/07/2007 21:23

i like the movie but it could have smaller size :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.