dqx exploits bugs

Started by dqx
26/07/2007 21:49
Page 2 of 2
NaRCoTiQ30/07/2007 21:31

i like it even if some jumps are a little bit old

kzno`Psycho30/07/2007 22:03

lol you call that trance boolish? hmmm.. movie was okay, I olny disliked that you start shooting like you pwned 255 after every jump (even after the easy ones)



The thing that I love after I've done a trickjump is to shot and slice with the knife or whatever gun I used. I dunno about all of you out there but thats the cool part. I think many players do the same just to show that they are happy because they made what they were trying to do.
So don't say bad things about players showing how happy they are after a trickjump.

OT: I think you did a good job with the movie. There was some nice jumps and some not. I especially liked the part where the trance/techno song starts with the white flash and speed up and you start bhoping (on kz_sola)
Can you please tell me the name of all the songs you used in the movie ?
Btw: Is this your first movie?






[ Edited 07/30/07 - 22:10:56 ]

r4!Gn30/07/2007 22:08

wanna know the songnames,too :>

Dragon30/07/2007 23:05

I said I disliked it. Is that a bad thing? If I said that the editing was bad, would you consider it a bad thing? Just my opinion. I do the shooting stuff as well. But after I do something bigger. I found it disturbing, he did it almost literally after EVERY jump. I'd say he must be the happiest person ever, according to what you say.

dqx31/07/2007 03:41

well yeah this is my first movie , i know that im a noob at vegas , yeah i shot after the jumps , that's a reflex and i like it :) . I'm really sorry that i do not know the songnames . I just know the first one "Ladytron - Everything you touch" and the last one "Hoobastank - Same Direction" Intro/Outro are OST from the anime Death Note (<3 this anime ) :). Im gonna upload the full soundtrack of "Archie Final movie" . He didnt write the songnames in his movie so no way i could known them :D

Mirror http://www.sendspace.com/file/33vvot

I hope in the futur i'll do better movies with better tricks :) thx everyone for coments (bad or not)

Sry 4 my english.



[ Edited 07/31/07 - 03:55:30 ]

kzno`Psycho02/08/2007 21:46

The only song I wanted to know the name of was the Hoobastank song. So thank u very much! :D

I think you did a very good job with the movie to be your first ;)

bakeLit03/08/2007 23:13

Nice jumps what is that map looking like from egypt there are you doing bhop on the bridge than fall down on the boxes ? thx

dqx03/08/2007 23:38

bkz_snowcliff

Amazoneca04/08/2007 14:18

gj there ware some stupid jumps but nvm ^^
6/10 too

Volsfootball05/08/2007 08:00

i thought it was a tight movie, good jumps with heavy weapons ...

goddard06/08/2007 02:31

nice vid, hoobastank-same direction is nice song to btw :P

SnOOOpY06/08/2007 02:39

nice movie dude , 7/10 ^_^

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.