Sync
What is Sync ? i always have 70+ how tu have bigger ?
p.s. sorry for my bad english..
[ Edited ]
you mean v-sync? if you turn it of you can force your graphics card to show > 70fps, u should be able to turn it of in your graphics card control panel or so..
he means on lj stats... its how well you time your strafing with the movement of your mouse. To get it better you could try slower strafes or just practice more i guess. but 70+ is fine ive done some really good longjumps with 65-70 and done really bad ones with 90+
theres a program for that ? :p
I do 250+ with 59 sync :)
I don't think it matters at all...
well if you have 0 you have no strafes at all :D
so it's not that unimportant
I always have 50-60
[ Edited 08/01/07 - 17:37:51 ]
whats that program?
do you mean the plugin which shows you "sync"?
it's an amx-plugin called longjump stats
here
[ Edited 08/01/07 - 17:41:55 ]
Please log in to post replies.