AXN bhop longjumps (awp)
I saw this shit :D in ndRs movie when he did 252bhop with awp, so I installed damn axn and tried some jumps. I got 260 :P
wanna know if anyone tried this kind of longjumping and what are the results of jumps :) post your demos :up:
P.S: u can try it now :!
peace :x
[ Edited ]
fu I was happy with my 252 :)
Bhop longjumps suck.
hmm, i also hate bhop ljs... but do you only do 1 bhop then jump? :X
You dont do bhops before!
Run, jump, bhop. nothing else :D
bibo did 260 easily too ^^ but gj
when ? lol i never tried that, i dunno how to install axn and im too lazy to do so >_<
haha sbzvln lier got owned :D n1 n1 n1 gj gj gj
[ Edited 08/05/07 - 16:00:28 ]
haha sbzvln lier got owned :D n1 n1 n1 gj gj gj
:up:
gj
Gj sbzvln xD
lol u said that to me on friends when ndr released movie and else i misunderstood you
n1
[ Edited 08/05/07 - 21:43:31 ]
nice fact ;]
sbz n000000000000000000000000000000000b
n1
hahahaaa :D sbz got owned :D "n1 gj" :))
n1
well nobody tried this shit :(
:S, too much trouble to get axn to do a trickjump, all of us are lazy :P
253 so far :/
pile of slackers ... ;D
Please log in to post replies.