Best jumpers!

05/08/2007 11:35
Read-Only
Page 2 of 9
sylar05/08/2007 16:27

1. zhady
2. t3d
3. zocker
4. ndr
5. bibo
6. thopa
[ Edited 08/05/07 - 16:29:00 ]

stinnZ mapper05/08/2007 16:52

I think count and kimo should be more visable at all these lists.

I´m like bibo to lazy, maby later

jumperaa05/08/2007 17:21

1.faker
2.ndr
3.pat(geece)
4.zocker007
5.zhady

Pulsar!05/08/2007 19:24

1.Z0ck3rOO7
2.zhady
3.T3dbundY
4.ndR
5.NiconeN
6.soul|ftw
7.faker
8.hanniball
9.bibo
10.tarGet
11.jurpo
12.Micron
13.loty
14.thopa
15.Mooney
16.tjubby
17.HoHo^
18.oO3ddyOo
19.MinnoW
20.Pulsar!!!

kulspruta


O_o xD I LOVE YOU! xD

elITe^05/08/2007 22:25

1. tarGet !!!!
2. BigT3d (T3dBundy ofc)
3. zhady !!
4. a0ke (<3 your style)
5. loty (same with you, teh strafeKiNG ;p)
6. Micron !!
7. ndR :)
8. brian da madnesstraf0rweirdness smth :D <3
9. Perfo ;)
10. Z0ck3rOO7 (You'd be higher up but most of your demos are bhops maps, and that's your strength. Sorry, nothing against you :) You're still a great jumper!)

Well, this is my top10 list, i guess.
Top20 is 2 much thinking there ^_^

//

I mean todays jumpers.. not the öldskul.. well, exept 2-3 of them are öldskul :)
[ Edited 08/06/07 - 01:36:59 ]

brauner brocken05/08/2007 23:05

1. T3d with his uber ljs:-)
2. Zocker the bhop god
3. ndR
4. tarGet
5. faker
6. NiconeN
7. oo7
8. Bibo
9. thopa
10. zhady
11. soul|ftw
12. sbzvln
13. ernstaugust
14. tjubby
15. hanniball
16. oO3ddyOo
17. low
18. MinnoW
19. donakos
20. Fact or Fiction

verticaLo^06/08/2007 01:41

1. ndR
2. Z0ck3rOO7
3. zhady
4. T3dbundy
5. OO7
6. brian
7. Mooney
8. tarGet
9. sbzvln
10. Jurpo
11. faker
12. Dujes
13. Micron
14. kimo
15. s0ul|ftw
16. thopa
17. omilo
18. Bibo
19. donakos
20. NiconeN

Vyrus06/08/2007 03:20

1. p3tsin
2. T3dBundy
3. MinnoW

Vyrus06/08/2007 03:26

Stupid thread! Wanna see best longjumper ? Look Lj recs. Wanna see best bhoper ? Look map time recs
WANNA LICK SOME1 ASS ? SAY T3dbundy or ZHADY or Z0ck3r in this thread

PS Wanna know who rly best jumper make a OPINION POLL

st1g

Map time recs don't always show whose the best. IMO p3tsin (=kzfi`p3tsku), is the best jumper I have ever seen play, T3dbundy is also just awesome, and MinnoW's strafes are just pure secks (at least they used to be :p).


EDIT: if you were even talking about my post
[ Edited 08/06/07 - 03:26:31 ]

soul v2.0 mapper06/08/2007 03:34

So why post here, st1g?

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?60.42770.60

st1g rscpt all06/08/2007 03:35

I dont agree with classification "all jumpers in one top20"
Evrey cool jump0r have self class (i say this many times) zhady never beat bibo's cj ,t3d never kill z0ck3r's bkz_goldbhop rec .I mean exist a 3 class of jumpers Longjumpers ,Bhoopers and 1337 Clim0rz
and it's 3 different threads

soul v2.0 mapper06/08/2007 03:39

This is a thread about the best OVERALL climbers (good in all disciplines), not about different categories. And how do you know zhady can't beat Bibo in cj, t3d beating goldbhop etc? I'm sure if they trained enough they could!

Now ontopic!

Bibo06/08/2007 04:43

we cant Q_Q without getting our post removed ? :( w/e

1 brian
2 z0ck3r <-- TOO MUCH THINKING FROM HERE
3 I CANT CONTINUE

Pulsar!06/08/2007 04:56

It is hard to say who is the first, who is the second..

For me best KZ player is M!nnoW. His strafes are perfect. I like his demos, even if his time worse then in WR demos.. I was inspired by his dustbhop and goldbhop demos..

Volsfootball06/08/2007 06:58

I'm only going to make a list of 10 since 20 is way to much :D.

1. ted
2. tarGet
3. a0ke
4. kimo
5. SuPa

all oldschoolers

6. zhady
7. zocker
8. brian
9. 007
10. MICRON

Cerega06/08/2007 08:06

1. T3dBundy
2. tarGet
3. kimo
4. zhady
5. ndR
6. faker
7. z0ck3rOO7

pepirecord holder VIP06/08/2007 08:43

1. tarGet
2. kimo
3. a0ke
4. NiconeN
5. Perfo
6. T3dBundy
7. PuppetZ <3
8.ndR
9. silver-
10.SuPa
11. brian
12. 007
13. Micron
14. Z0cker007
15. Trickster
16. Dujes
17. tjubby
18. Bibo
19. Count
20.sbzvln

CranzY06/08/2007 08:44

oh... just don't argue ...

1.t3d/tarGet
2.zhady/ndR
3.aoke/kimo
4.M!cron/faker
5.z0cker/donakos
6.soul the fucker of the world ;d/omilo
7.supa/eliTe
8.drewbie/Bibo
9..077/brian
10.loty/Perfo
11.Hannibal/Jurpo
12.Niconen/Dujes
13.k3g/stukad
14.Pulsar/Scooter - <3
15.Messing/@p
16.thopa/raYaLa
17.OddYsseus/sambb
18.FuzZerd/sbzvln
19.caps/gangien
20.HoHo^^ - realy the only one :D


PEACE! !!!

Bibo06/08/2007 08:48

so, for you, everyone has an identical twin somewhere in the world, and you cant decide between one of them, so you type them both? owell drewbie, we should hang out!
lol

eFFoRt06/08/2007 09:06

Bibo, tjubby, l0w, Count 4 great idea ^^
Z0ck3rOO7

Page 2 of 9