Best jumpers!

05/08/2007 11:35
Read-Only
Page 4 of 9
chickanigger10/08/2007 13:33

Omg ndR....t3d beaten records on the same types of maps like zhady or target

trb10/08/2007 13:41



Take it easy! ;O

ndR


;)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/08/2007 13:48

Omg ndR....t3d beaten records on the same types of maps like zhady or target

bbbsonny


kz_cellblock_hard : oldsql
kz_ea_caveclimb_h : hard
kz_faw_cathedral_h : oldsql
kz_man_streetclimb : oldsql
kz_man_temple : oldsql
kz_man_ultrablock : oldsql/block
kz_xj_caseblock_h : hard/block

I think it's enough to understand, nah?

T3d is a very good jumper, a uber longjumper and he has a uber style, I've never said the opposite :)

That stays my opinion, ok? ;D

Aly00710/08/2007 15:20

right ndR

soul v2.0 mapper10/08/2007 15:32

T3d's had records on maps like megabhop, parkblock, eztemple, terablock, and all ways on 3ways too g_G
[ Edited 08/10/07 - 15:36:19 ]

R@Y10/08/2007 18:30

1 T3dbundy
2 tarGet
3 007

Volsfootball10/08/2007 19:11

tarGet- before he cheated i guess... I have nothing against him because he kinda makes up for it.

Dogos^12/08/2007 08:07

:o i never post in here..

1. zhady
2. tarGet
3. T3dbundy
4. ndR
5. 007
6. brian
7. Zocker007
8. Mooney
9. Jurpo
10. loty
11. Dujes
12. donak0s
12. faker
13. Count
14. DHT-
15. NiconeN
16. kimo
17. tjubby
18. Bibo
19. thopa
20. nipper <3

i'm sure i forgot some jumpers.. but that would be my top..

boom.dll12/08/2007 19:04

tarGet- before he cheated i guess... I have nothing against him because he kinda makes up for it.

Volsfootball

he cheated :o , what, when, where, how, why?

puppetz mapper12/08/2007 19:10

Originally posted by Volsfootball
tarGet- before he cheated i guess... I have nothing against him because he kinda makes up for it.

boom.dll

he cheated :o , what, when, where, how, why?


All in here.

boom.dll12/08/2007 19:34

read it... but it doesn`t say for what he got banned... he STILL is one of the best jumpers in the world!!! can`t belive this :o :(

puppetz mapper12/08/2007 19:35

read it... but it doesn`t say for what he got banned... he STILL is one of the best jumpers in the world!!! can`t belive this :o :(

boom.dll


Because he cheated? :o

boom.dll12/08/2007 19:40

dude... how did he cheat? that`s what i`m asking... did he use a script or what?

rinkon mapper12/08/2007 21:04

lol it was so long ago... it doesn't even matter anymore, all his amazing demos were never cheated :)

puppetz mapper12/08/2007 21:04
IllDepence12/08/2007 21:36

I'm not really interessted in fast-climbing, I'm a trickjump-freak and love new techniques etc.
so...

#1 Bibo
...
#5 faker, Brian, don't know...

and I love MOEJOE's strafes and bhops :D

Mehz12/08/2007 22:41

I'm not really interessted in fast-climbing, I'm a trickjump-freak and love new techniques etc.
so...

#1 Bibo
...
#5 faker, Brian, don't know...

and I love MOEJOE's strafes and bhops :D

IllDepence


If you love trickjumps... tjubby is #1 :P

IllDepence13/08/2007 00:13

the problem with tjubby is that I haven't seen any trickjump demos from him and theres no movie starring him : /

puppetz mapper13/08/2007 01:01

the problem with tjubby is that I haven't seen any trickjump demos from him and theres no movie starring him : /

IllDepence


Have you seen Insilio - The movie?

IllDepence13/08/2007 02:17

no

Page 4 of 9