Best jumpers!

05/08/2007 11:35
Read-Only
Page 6 of 9
cC|Nikolaa13/08/2007 21:46

there are 2 kind of longjumpers - me and the rest xD

In[10]sE13/08/2007 22:56

no, i am actually t3dbundy, but made another account. :S

Z0ck3rOO713/08/2007 23:17

stop posting bullshit now, back to topic or closed...

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/08/2007 08:57

Zocker is on fire ^^

About bhopping, I really think there are Zocker, and the others!

It's like hmmmm...
1. Zocker
.....
...
..
.
20. faker
21. zhady
etc etc.

I dont think people should put me with zocker about bhopping cuz' he is really better than me, and by far.

Plus, I dont really have the same glance of you about bhopping skill, ScooteR.
It's really easy to say that you're as skilled as pr0s like Zocker, but you have proved nothing.

XJ is like everywhere, you have to prove something to the community/people to be accepted and respected.

You cannot arrive in here shouting "I'm as skilled as Zocker" whereas you're kinda unknown (I've never seen you on a public server, you didn't record much, you're never on IRC, you don't take part much in the forum...) :)

Of course it stays your opinion, it's in your rights, but I think it's cool to talk about it :D
[ Edited 08/14/07 - 08:58:52 ]

reinis614/08/2007 09:27

1.Kimo (i love his jump style)
2.Zhady (impresed by his demo's)
3.ndR (<3)
4.T3d,faker and all other legends. love them all !

.FLIPSYDE14/08/2007 11:32

the first "pro" i heard of was a guy called helferlein, i played some maps with him, and he impressed me alot...

well..ok

zuzu14/08/2007 16:49

1 sbzvln (fantastic strafe, very great!!!!)
2 tjubby (wonderful action in the air)
3 bibo(god of Longjumps,COuntjump)
4 zhady(plz dont demo like the god)
5 Z0ck3rOO7(u r a man born to teach all the eathian how to bhop,hahaha)
6 Jurpo (The strafe is so beautiful)
7 Fakers (The only one to use keyboard and mouse like your own body)
8 T3d(most popular guy here)
9 Ndr (u r so special)
10 007 (The most working-hard guy , great! very great!)
11 .....

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/08/2007 17:04


9 Ndr (u r so special)

zuzu


Sorry for off-topic but...
What do you mean by "special"? xD

Bibo14/08/2007 18:11

your french! that makes you special

rinkon mapper14/08/2007 19:02

Originally posted by zuzu
9 Ndr (u r so special)

ndR


Sorry for off-topic but...
What do you mean by "special"? xD

one of a kind!

Mehz14/08/2007 19:29

UNIQUE!

CelebratioN14/08/2007 21:21

Zocker is on fire ^^

About bhopping, I really think there are Zocker, and the others!

It's like hmmmm...
1. Zocker
.....
...
..
.
20. faker
21. zhady
etc etc.

I dont think people should put me with zocker about bhopping cuz' he is really better than me, and by far.

Plus, I dont really have the same glance of you about bhopping skill, ScooteR.
It's really easy to say that you're as skilled as pr0s like Zocker, but you have proved nothing.

XJ is like everywhere, you have to prove something to the community/people to be accepted and respected.

You cannot arrive in here shouting "I'm as skilled as Zocker" whereas you're kinda unknown (I've never seen you on a public server, you didn't record much, you're never on IRC, you don't take part much in the forum...) :)

Of course it stays your opinion, it's in your rights, but I think it's cool to talk about it :D

ndR

lol sry but im your realy big fan but i think ScooteR proove something with his 2 unbeatable(sry for english) demos :/ and i know him very well cuz we live in same country and he just dont jump from alot of time he play this stupid WoW :( nvm !peace!

.FLIPSYDE14/08/2007 23:51

UNIQUE!

Mehz


stop asslicking!! :O

Murvelman14/08/2007 23:55


and i know him very well cuz we live in same country!

CelebratioN

And i always thought Bulgaria was bigger than a really small village....
Ah well, you learn something new every day :D

zhady Tournament #215/08/2007 10:50

imo a0ke was the best bhopper :/

KNiFEAR15/08/2007 11:01

imo a0ke was the best bhopper :/

ibra_


i must say i dissagree:DD

best bhoper = zocker for sure, its not often u see him getting a bad bhop:D but also t3d is good at bhoping:D and kimo was pretty good back in the days:D

Mehz15/08/2007 11:16

Originally posted by Mehz
UNIQUE!

flipsyde`


stop asslicking!! :O


I wasnt asslicking. He said ndR is special, and ndR asked him why he was special, and I ment he thought he was unique, lol.

puppetz mapper15/08/2007 11:44

Originally posted by flipsyde`
Originally posted by Mehz
UNIQUE!

Mehz


stop asslicking!! :O


I wasnt asslicking. He said ndR is special, and ndR asked him why he was special, and I ment he thought he was unique, lol.


Hmm.. I may have a thought that flipsyde` could have been.. ironic? :D

.FLIPSYDE15/08/2007 12:21

Originally posted by Mehz
Originally posted by flipsyde`
Originally posted by Mehz
UNIQUE!

PuppetZ^


stop asslicking!! :O


I wasnt asslicking. He said ndR is special, and ndR asked him why he was special, and I ment he thought he was unique, lol.


Hmm.. I may have a thought that flipsyde` could have been.. ironic? :D


4 sh0! usualy you shouldn't take my posts too serious, coz they're often meant ironic. it was really nothin against you Mehz ^^ you will notice when i'm not ironic :p

Mehz15/08/2007 14:14

-_-

Page 6 of 9