ProKreedz 2.0 under dev?

Started by MALON
06/08/2007 09:55
Page 1 of 1
MALON06/08/2007 09:55

Just wondering if ProKreedz plugin is being updated at all. There are lots of little tweaks here and there of various compiled modded versions, but it would be nice if the official one is being updated with a better timer, crouch saving, spec key listener, etc.

So, does anyone have info on if it's being updated at all? Or will it sit at v1.0 for quite some time yet?

Mehz06/08/2007 11:33

I dont think it will be updated

puppetz mapper06/08/2007 12:48

Well, AFAIK (as far as I know) you can edit the .sma file to solve these problems. Look in ProKreedz help thread, there is some of them, if I remember correctly. Otherwise I'll write again later with some answers to the probs.

But yea, updates is always interesting, so, it could be cool. :)

dEMolite mapper07/08/2007 06:28

p4ddY has started 2.0 but the status thread on the forum is lost now :/ but i think p4ddY has stopped it, too.

Volsfootball07/08/2007 08:19

Ya, long time ago, i think necromods is a fun little plugin, i wouldn't demo with it but its fun :P

cC|Nikolaa09/08/2007 16:43

Session Start: Thu Jul 19 22:25:28 2007
Session Ident: gpf|p4ddY
(10:25:30) »» hi
(10:26:39) »» ?
(10:26:55) »» are u going to make a new version of prokreedz
(10:28:00) »» nope

spermis09/08/2007 20:42

k i think you can close this thread now ^^

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.