Change System Icons?

Started by .FLIPSYDE
10/08/2007 01:06
Page 1 of 1
.FLIPSYDE10/08/2007 01:06

Hey there,
once again I come up with an xp style problem and once again i hope you can help.

My Problem is that i really love the vista look. I want to change all xp icons to vista ones. I already got all the icons i need and the main problem is that i don't know how to change the important system icon. (look screenshot)

me is t3h screenshot
(the underlined icons are examples!)

do you know any program (soft- or shareware) or any trick to change these without buying windows vista?

hopefully you can help.. :/ thanks
with <3, flipsyde` a.k.a. _emo* :D

electron10/08/2007 01:30

There are quite a few sites out there that offer windows customization, most of the programs there aren't free/shareware though. :-/

Here's a few sites you can look at.
http://www.wincustomize.com/
http://www.themexp.org/
http://www.xpthemes.com/
http://customize.org/xpthemes

Be careful so you don't mess up your system.. I came pretty close to that when i was messing around. (everything (and i mean everything) turned completely black on me.. barely got it back to normal).
[ Edited 08/10/07 - 01:32:36 ]

Z0ck3rOO710/08/2007 01:37

i use vistamizer and love it :D
http://public.sytes.net/hoefs/windows/vistamizer.php

.FLIPSYDE10/08/2007 01:43

i checked:
TuneUp Utilities 2007
Style XP
Tweak XP

thx ima check them all. :)


[EDIT]Woohooo, success!!!! :DD Thanks Z0ck3R & electron<33[/EDIT]
[ Edited 08/10/07 - 02:33:59 ]

colix mapper11/08/2007 10:50

n1 avatar flipsyde :x

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.