Viewing Problem

Started by P.V.A.B.-jello
10/08/2007 06:34
Page 1 of 1
P.V.A.B.-jello10/08/2007 06:34

So it is 100% necessary that the player moves through a completely sky-textured room in my map I'm making. My problem arises that I can see into my previously created rooms. I've tried everything to prevent this, most currently being making every texture but the interior textures in my other rooms the null texture. Please help me make it so nothing but sky can be seen when the player passes through the completely sky-textured room! :confused:

Volsfootball10/08/2007 06:40

Ya, this is a bitch problem with hammer, I'm not sure how to solve it, i :S

eiRa mapper10/08/2007 06:49

try decreasing max viewable distance and moving the skytextured room as far away from the other sections as possible. also try just repositioning some of the rooms or switching them with each other.. sometimes it helps

rinkon mapper10/08/2007 08:17(edited 26/07/2015 09:48)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.