kz_cg_xtremedesert awp bhop

Started by Lovesan
10/08/2007 15:39
Page 1 of 1
Lovesan10/08/2007 15:39

Dunno what forum suits my jump, Jump talk or Jumps...
Anyway, did last section with awp. I know it's not hard for most of pro's, but i'm proud a bit :P
http://www.sendspace.com/file/phu41b
hf
P.S: i hate my mousewheel :mad:

~Kulsprutor~10/08/2007 15:48

gj lovesan ;D

puppetz mapper10/08/2007 15:53

Hehe, nice. I have a demo with that, just where I go back to the start of the level again :P (2x that level)

Lovesan10/08/2007 17:01

It'll be much easier if fps there will be higher than 60 :(
Low fps is the main reason i can't bhop better on a big maps, like bhopriver or bhopblock :E
I have to upgrade my uberslow machine :))
[ Edited 08/10/07 - 17:05:56 ]

tracey blast mapper11/08/2007 23:29(edited 22/10/2010 16:02)

lol i did it 4 times in row ... its ubbbbber ez. XD

CelebratioN12/08/2007 05:20

ol tranCyfast fjuckin noob stop post : uber ez or OLD just post your demo and then say its ez or etc PLS!

tracey blast mapper12/08/2007 12:32(edited 22/10/2010 16:10)

Am i really need to post demo to prove,that this bhop is ez ? I think no.. XD

st0ka12/08/2007 12:35

lol the bhop is not that easy with awp... and there's no need to post demo of doing it once. i'm interested in this 4 times in a row with awp so a demo would be nice

puppetz mapper12/08/2007 13:12

Am i really need to post demo to prove,that this bhop is ez ? I think no.

tranCyfast


I think yes.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #212/08/2007 13:25

I'll try to beat it with awp 4x :D

.FLIPSYDE12/08/2007 14:40

gj lovesan :)

flipsyde` agrees with PuppetZ^

Mehz12/08/2007 14:41

Originally posted by tranCyfast
Am i really need to post demo to prove,that this bhop is ez ? I think no.

PuppetZ^


I think yes.


LoLuPwnD

tracey blast mapper12/08/2007 20:05(edited 22/10/2010 16:10)

Here is your fucking "4 times in row" without any breaks:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4i94dh
. XD

Lovesan12/08/2007 23:28

ehm guys, just read 1st post:
"...I know it's not hard for most of pro's, but i'm proud a bit..."
and bhoping with breaks is not so good imo.
And damn, relax. People posting their 1st 240 here, but there is no need to cry that "I can do 240 10 times in a row". They are just proud ;)
peace :))
PS: I can do this bhop more than one time in a row too, I just didn't try it, but cause of this discussion, I don't want to continue this thread :(
ty Puppetz and flipsyde :x

[ Edited 08/12/07 - 23:33:36 ]

sbzvln Tournament #212/08/2007 23:43

hehe nice, go for x2 mr russia <3
[ Edited 08/12/07 - 23:45:11 ]

Lovesan12/08/2007 23:48

you are so funny as usual sbz ;)
And don't forget - MinnoW is officially Mr.Russia, I have 2nd place in this nomination :E
[ Edited 08/12/07 - 23:51:48 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.