Finally submitted corruo :-)

Started by Shizuka mapper
10/08/2007 23:38
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
Shizuka mapper10/08/2007 23:38

We have finally submitted (kz)_a2_bhop_corruo the map is hard to exteme (if u don't like hard to extreme maps blame omilo not us :-P). Well, to give you guys a preview of what to come, when the mapteam are done voting, here are some screens :-)

http://addicted2.org/pix/corruo_a.jpg
http://addicted2.org/pix/corruo_b.jpg
http://addicted2.org/pix/corruo_c.jpg
http://addicted2.org/pix/corruo_d.jpg
http://addicted2.org/pix/corruo_e.jpg
http://addicted2.org/pix/corruo_f.jpg


We have not only been mapping on corrou the last few months. We have also made some aim and gungamemaps for 1.6 you can find them on fps banana if u want to see them :-)

Prisonyard in aim, fy and gg version:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/23938
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/27529
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/27530

(make sure to check the secrets in the aim version, can u find them all ;))

Templearena gg and fy version:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/23936
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/27081

... and then we made a remake of a gungame map that had some bugs in it

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/27170

<3



[ Edited ]

Mehz10/08/2007 23:41

woow everything looks awesome!

gj, cant wait to play :D

omilo11/08/2007 00:37

Best bhop map ever! :).

sbzvln Tournament #211/08/2007 00:57

very nice textures cant wait to play it! gj

faker mapper11/08/2007 02:04

Best bhop map ever! :).

omilo


:up: ,but h8 @ climbstage ^^ :mad:
[ Edited 08/11/07 - 02:05:47 ]

colix mapper11/08/2007 10:55

nice but i dont like it so much :O sry :!
but the others r cool :x

Pf0llz0r mapper11/08/2007 11:32

I like corruo but I still hate sadpuppy for those DAMN spike-bhops =)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/08/2007 13:21

Best bhop map ever for sure!
But the tower is sooooooo hard/annoying to climb(sorry Puppy :D)

A new WR by omilo soon I guess =)

FragMcCracken mapper11/08/2007 13:28

ubernice map but i wont ever beat it cuz its too hard esp the climbstage and the spikebhops. gj

Shizuka mapper11/08/2007 15:45

Well Thopa loved the climbstage and would have liked it harder (u never know Thopa we might make u an extreme map any decade including the hard version of the tower ;-))

For the rest of u guys we will make an ez version of the bhop map (and with our mapping speed it will be any decade to :-P)

dEMolite mapper11/08/2007 16:26

I like corruo but I still hate sadpuppy for those DAMN spike-bhops =)

Pf0llz0r


Agree ;) and the map is really really nice but i hate the tidy climbstage, too :D

Overall it is a great new bhop map.

Volsfootball11/08/2007 22:21

I can't say anything because i haven't tested it :S, textures look good though :P

SadPuppy mapper11/08/2007 22:38

Thanks for the comments everyone =)

The easy version won't take long at all actually. I have the changes planned and most of them implemented already! Last of the changes tomorrow, and then some testing and tweaking. Almost all sections incl. non-bhops have been made easier and if you can bhop a little you should be able to complete it, or at the very least find it a fun challenge (progressive skill level).

I do expect Omilo to complete it backwards of course (the hard version ;) If it is any consolation btw, I will be on Corruo as well - cursing those damn bhop spikes and height differences and....gah...!

I hope you have lots of fun in there, I know I will =)

P.V.A.B.-jello11/08/2007 23:21

I'm diggin' it. :)

Volsfootball12/08/2007 00:05

Thanks Sadpuppy, can't wait for both versions,

dEMolite mapper12/08/2007 04:51

yep me too can't wait for the easy version i hope that it will be much easier :D

elITe^12/08/2007 13:21

Looks like sex! GJ both of you

Shizuka mapper13/08/2007 23:50

Omg omg omg the unbelievable has happened... The ez version has been submitted to o.0 :-)

Mehz14/08/2007 00:08

yay :D

can't wait till they come :D

Pf0llz0r mapper14/08/2007 07:35

Omg omg omg the unbelievable has happened... The ez version has been submitted to o.0 :-)

Shizuka


Hahaha sadpuppy, directly after I sent in ancientblock u started to send in ur maps, Im still better than u :P

Page 1 of 2