gg_mz_egypt (or something :D)

Started by Mehz
12/08/2007 00:14
Page 1 of 1
Mehz12/08/2007 00:14

I know its not jumping related.. But what the hell, why not?! :D
It's my first gungame map, and it's about 60% done..

Not many screenshots, but enjoy the posted ones ;)

http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggmzegyptot9.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggmzegypt2pm3.jpg
http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggmzegypt3bl3.jpg

C&C is appriciated :)

edit: I had no intention to make it look so much like kz_kzsca_pyramid :( I apologize for that!

Released:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/31079

[ Edited ]

PrEn1uMz12/08/2007 02:24

it look really nice

Mehz12/08/2007 02:33

Thanks

colix mapper12/08/2007 09:18

najs dude :D

s0liD mapper12/08/2007 11:46

it looks really good man :)

Mehz12/08/2007 12:07

Thanks alot :D

sbzvln Tournament #212/08/2007 12:28

n1 map

theL0w^12/08/2007 13:21

I like it <3

Mehz12/08/2007 15:08

Thanks :D

Mehz12/08/2007 22:38

Sorry for doublepost, but it's finished :D

(Check first post for d/l link)

Simen.beambean13/08/2007 06:39

nice map,gonna play it now

dEMolite mapper13/08/2007 07:01

i think some hidding spots are missing. but good work for your first gg map ;)

Mehz13/08/2007 10:07

ok, ill include some in my next map demolite :P

bakeLit30/08/2007 11:51

Like the textures like in bn tombbhop imo Nice !

reinis630/08/2007 12:01

WOHOHOHO <3. Really good map

dqx30/08/2007 12:30

looks really nice but word demolite

Mehz30/08/2007 14:14

Thanks guys :)

reinis6 :D:D

Volsfootball31/08/2007 22:51

I didn't know you mapped Mehz, it looks cool.

Mehz31/08/2007 23:18

I didn't know you mapped Mehz, it looks cool.

Volsfootball


I dont release many maps :P

pRopaaNS mapper01/09/2007 10:44

Looks good, but desert in outside looks too empty! :/ GJ :up:

[ Edited 09/01/07 - 10:51:06 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.