always silencer on USP?

Started by Mehz
15/08/2007 00:04
Page 1 of 1
Mehz15/08/2007 00:04

Is there any plugin that enables silencer on usp all the time? Cus I hate when I have to put it on all the time :P

.FLIPSYDE15/08/2007 00:23

hm... sounds like a sex-related-problem. without it sucks, but pulling it on all the time also does.

i'm pretty sure if there isn't anything like it, it could be modded..

Mehz15/08/2007 02:01

rofl true XD

and if it doesnt exist.. Can someone make one? L:P
[ Edited 08/15/07 - 11:18:58 ]

puppetz mapper15/08/2007 09:27

Maybe it's possible to make a model, so it looks like it's on all the time, no matter what you do. If this is possible, I would prefer an empty, silenced USP :D That's the best imo. You feel lighter :P
@flip: Sex-related problem? :D :o

spermis15/08/2007 11:32

mm. only thing is you can make plugin so if weapon is usp then +attack2 ^^

Fatalis15/08/2007 12:25

Made in 3 minutes, not tested!
http://fatalis.ampaste.net/75538

If it doesn't work change:
cs_set_weapon_silen(weaponid, 1, 0);
to:
cs_set_weapon_silen(weaponid, 1, 1);
[ Edited 08/15/07 - 12:30:16 ]

Mehz15/08/2007 13:39

Thanks :D

edit: Didnt work even if I edited :o Is there any command I have to write?
[ Edited 08/15/07 - 13:45:34 ]

Fatalis15/08/2007 15:03

Fixed, tested and works now.
http://fatalis.ampaste.net/75582

Mehz15/08/2007 15:27

Alright, thanks m8

NikSHaaa31/08/2008 18:54

.....I am idiot....and i don't know download from this site...Fatalis,anibody update link from another site....
Also i am idiot in english....;)

SchlumPF31/08/2008 20:07(edited 31/08/2008 21:36)

http://schlumpf.ampaste.net/f23641cd
should be enough for a listen server.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.