Transparent Textures...

Started by P.V.A.B.-jello
15/08/2007 17:56
Page 1 of 1
P.V.A.B.-jello15/08/2007 17:56

Okay, so I'm pissed because I can't figure out what's wrong with my texture, why it won't go transparent in the blue section. I painted an S in black with no antialiasing and set the background to 0 0 255 (pure blue). I even repainted the background in Wally to 0 0 255 blue. The texture flag is set to {. I have the brush bound to a func_illusionary with 255 and Solid. I simply cannot figure out what the hell is causing it to not be transparent!

Here's a link to the picture in .bmp format:

http://tenub.xmshosting.net/{pop_s.bmp

colix mapper15/08/2007 19:22

dunno, but when i tried the same, didnt work for me too :/

hytex24/08/2007 23:43

I think you have to give the texture a {function in wally. I dont know how.

dEMolite mapper25/08/2007 00:33

he had it.
but mostly it comes of the wrong colour index or it isn't even th right rgbsetting

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.