Hide 'N Seek mod
Hi all!
I tried to find some HNS mod for my server, and the only useful thing I could find was AMX mod, + HNS mod in one file. I don't really wanna copy it all and overwrite the AMX mod I already have, so all my settings in files get deleted and stuff.
So, is there anyone out there who has experience with HNS mod? Or is there anyone that has a link to ONLY HNS mod, or anyone that can give me a guide of which files to add where etc.?
- PuppetZ^
P.S. If you guys wanna check the file out, I will upload it.
No ... Not blockmaker, but a mod they run on HNS servers so Ts only have flash and smoke, and CTs have knife.. and it counts down while CT is blind and in freeze-mode, and that stuff. But thanks for your answer anyway.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=16898
It's full of bugs though.
Thank you Fatalis :)
Please log in to post replies.