KZ plugin recommendations, please

Started by MALON
16/08/2007 07:28
Page 1 of 1
MALON16/08/2007 07:28

As some of you are aware, I have posted a few questions regarding the ProKreedz plugin. A great plugin, but not awesome.

So, I would love to hear recommendations for kz plugins any of you might have, even any modded versions of current plugins would be helpful.

I knew that KZMonkeys had a great plugin, but I recently actually looked at it's features and WOW, amazing. I'd kill for that to be released. Anyone know of any plans for it to be released? It really should because it's by far the best plugin I've seen and I think it would improve the kz community, at least by a bit, to have an "industry standard" plugin.

Thanks!

spermis16/08/2007 07:35

1. You need /start command so you just bind a button to it and whola - your at start.
2. You need a thing that if you click on start button it automatically restarts CP and TIMe and starts new.
3. You need to modify prokreedz so you can create CP while ducking
4. You need to make some moddings with showing how much CP you have and the timer - hud msg

That are just the few MAIN things you have to do

MALON16/08/2007 07:46

Sorry for the confusion, I meant that I was hoping people could give me recommendations for plugins that I can use. I don't think I could write a KZ plugin with the knowledge I have, so I would prefer already coded ones.

Sorry spermis! and to anyone else I may confuse until they read this response >.<
[ Edited 08/16/07 - 07:47:36 ]

spermis16/08/2007 11:13

check the prokreedz thread.. read all throught the topic and you will get most of the things i writed

Fatalis16/08/2007 12:03

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=56826

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.