Mapideas Thread
This is a thread,where you can post your ideas for maps and reveal their image.I've got some ideas,I'm posting them now:
--------------------------------------------------
DAY 1
kz_upside_down-climb a world,turned upside-down(start from the sky and climb up to the ground:D)
kz_mushroom-climb the highest mushrooms in the world :D
kz_justclimb-mix-level where you climb through totally different rooms :)
--------------------------------------------------
DAY 2
kz_pyramids-you must climb the Pyramids;
kz_mineshaft-you must climb to the surface in a gems'mining shaft;
kz_rocketclimb-you must climb an extremely high rocket ,which is on a launch platform and smoke comes out underneath it (it will never blast off,don't worry :))
--------------------------------------------------
DAY 3
kz_cargraveyard-climb piles of high carr-structures :D
kz_cannon-go to the top of a tower with cannon on it(fire with it when you reach the top)
kz_turningtorso-the twisted building,get it? :D
--------------------------------------------------
DAY 4
kz_crane-climb a building crane
kz_xmastree-a traditional Christmas level.Should be fun for playing in the winter holidays:)
kz_library-Rats-based level. Sounds fun...
--------------------------------------------------
DAY 5
kz_upside_down-climb a world,turned upside-down(start from the sky and climb up to the ground:D)
kz_mushroom-climb the highest mushrooms in the world :D
kz_justclimb-mix-level where you climb through totally different rooms :)
--------------------------------------------------
--I've been thinking 5 days for ideas:))--
Post your ideas here!
[ Edited ]
[ Edited ]
[ Edited ]
plz post in the right forum.
- moved -
n1, but same ideas on day 1 and 5? :D
what about making map-part, measuring the jumpwidth? Should be possible, f.e.: the "block" representing a unit (f.e. 240) is recognizing the touch of a player and beams him the same time away, so he can't touch the next unit. which units u hit could be displayed somewhere for some seconds, than resetting.
is it possible?
If it's possible, it's possible with AMX(X)...
Sorry for the 1 and 5 days,just copying mistake...
n0iC3 ideas m8, but some of'em would be boring after 3 minutes playin :E
Last thing:I think this thread was meant to be in the Suggestions forum,I was sleepy when I was posting it!:)
plz post in the right forum.
- moved -
...
hey Guenhwyvar thats a nice idea!
I could imagine a lil server mod displaying that units jumped right now.
U could jump anywhere and anyhow and amx(x) saves ur position where u pressed space and saves the position where u land on the ground.
And that length will be displayed like the cp massages on the easy server...
That would be nice!
The thread is somewhat old, but I chose to bump it instead of making a new because of some ideas for the mapmakers.
-City of Gold. Yellow/red/white gold. Could be really wesome.
-Titanic - when the ship is broken in half, and one half points 100's of meters up towards the sky (imagine the movie).
-Disneyland
-Macchu Picchu. Lost city of the incas.
-Chitzen Itza. Mayan temple.
-Ni±a, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria. Christopher columbus three ships. Make one of them, and make it big like the "_rats" maps.
-Hanging Gardens of Babylon including the kings castle.
-Sacred house of Artemis in the ancient city of Ephesus
-Neuschwanstein Castle. Location: F¼ssen, Germany.
-The Taj Mahal
-Colosseum
-Cheops pyramid (ignore the fact that the inside mostly consists of stone).
---> Use google picture search for more inspiration. <---
the cheops pyramid could be very very nice but pls give some attention that it wont end like fairyisland :D
Please.. noone start macchu picchu, some mapper already has that in progress. Besides, it's not really a lost city, it's a ruin of an old city
How about a giant Computer. The side of it is open and you jump inside and outside crossing the RAM, graphic card and other stuff. Would be fun, wouldn't it? :D
make Niagara falls! :D
kz_Scarborough!
>.>
i LOVE the titanic idea tht would be an awesome map
i was working on Taj Mahal and it was secret :E ehh.. :(
I was working on Macchu Picchu cuz I wanted to do something about Perº, btw: mapping is so hard :( well gl for the mapper who's making the map possible :) cuz I quit ;) anyway here some ideas:
Tower of Pizza: small but some mapper can do the best on it. a pic
Petronas Twin Tower: I just like this idea :) pic
[ Edited Thu Jun 22 2006, 02:30AM ]
h1m1, rbT: "was working.." Have u quit your mapping on those maps?
Do not work on macchu picchu, it's no idea..
Please log in to post replies.