Timer Gone CRAZY?

Started by loopah
17/08/2007 17:55
Page 1 of 1
loopah17/08/2007 17:55

Well, I really don't know what this is, have you ever expeienced it?

Demo:

http://www.speedyshare.com/586546460.html


(look @ the end of demo)

- I don't think its a timerbug, coz the server was up for like 35minutes or something when this happend.

Can anyone tell me wtf is going on here?

// the nUb

[ Edited ]

pepirecord holder VIP17/08/2007 19:51

hmm , I dont really know what happend there :O , really weird. maybe you just watched the record demo and it got bugged like that? Happend to me once too I guess.

Aly00717/08/2007 21:23

i have same problem on kz_cup_storage. I made map with 1 try with a good run and timer dont show me minutes only seconds :).I restart steam and after this work.

fuzzerd18/08/2007 00:44

for some reason timers never seem to work right unless you restart the round.

loopah18/08/2007 14:35

but it should :P coz when i die.. and a new round starts... hmm

loopah18/08/2007 14:35

@pepi : no the timer did that when i played the game. not only when watching.. :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.