Ducklongjumps WITHOUT BHOP

Started by Mr.Jumper
18/08/2007 01:26
Page 2 of 3
k3G19/08/2007 05:05

72 is very ez......

dEMolite mapper19/08/2007 08:10

on coldblock_hard are some 73 i think, but i need to remessure them ;)

Mr.Jumper19/08/2007 15:52

the problem is i cant multistrafe on those small longjumps :D so more than 70units are hard or lucky with one strafe like i did on the 70units =) but maybe u can just beat those duckljs with only 1strafe (airstrafe)

gR8*Lame^19/08/2007 16:13

72 :\

SnOOOpY19/08/2007 17:59

link for the map ? plz

Fact or Fiction19/08/2007 20:33

here u go:
kzlt_ducklongjumps 50-99units :))
and demo in 5min - 82 units :P
and 86 units :x
[ Edited 08/19/07 - 21:19:39 ]

Mr.Jumper19/08/2007 21:56

omg GJ!

82units :)
[ Edited 08/19/07 - 22:24:31 ]

sniv19/08/2007 22:00

99 units :D :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d3cvw8

Fact or Fiction19/08/2007 22:13

99 units :D :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d3cvw8

vinsanity


haha cheater :) jump in normal way :P

88 units hehe :))
[ Edited 08/20/07 - 00:26:41 ]

sniv19/08/2007 22:19

arf.. I was not sure :rolleyes:

Scary Tournament #222/08/2007 10:51

I'll try when I get home, looks interessting :)

reinis622/08/2007 11:17

82 :( i will record when i hit the max :D

Fact or Fiction29/11/2008 02:03

sorry for bumping this old thread, but I lost my own kzlt_ducklongjumps.bsp XD maybe someone still have it :) ?

zyllEE29/11/2008 05:52

also upload fofs 88demo

yYy.Je PR@BR@29/11/2008 09:03

and fof`s map)

zyllEE29/11/2008 09:38

Originally posted by yYy.Je
and fof`s map)

That's what fof wanted, duh.

Tess29/11/2008 13:06(edited 29/11/2008 13:07)

OOPS delete

itachi^29/11/2008 13:20

i am rly a noob, but i remember doing 72 like one year ago D:

britz30/11/2008 12:07

I would like the map too (:

Winkuz mapper30/11/2008 13:31

Here u go : http://www.sendspace.com/file/ppf98o :p

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.