SoUlFaThEr singing, juggling, skating

Started by SoUlFaThEr mapper
22/08/2007 13:20
Page 1 of 1
SoUlFaThEr mapper22/08/2007 13:20

hi all

I have YouTubed 5 videos, 3 juggling, 1 music , and 1 skate video.

check it all out here:
SF's Videos

check out only the ones uploaded by "kzSoUlFaThEr"

have fun :)

.FLIPSYDE22/08/2007 14:25

ah you looked so sexy with long hair...

i already know most of the vids, the old ones f0 sho, you once sent me on msn.. ^^ still really nice ;D

sbzvln Tournament #222/08/2007 15:25

lol nice inlining ^^'

BooLiSH22/08/2007 16:49

sexy soulfather^^ :)

Murvelman22/08/2007 17:15

Nice juggling skills :D

pleeve22/08/2007 18:12

good shit :)
lol you got a nice kitchen ^^
[ Edited 08/22/07 - 18:19:25 ]

stinnZ mapper23/08/2007 00:49

summer of 06 I could juggle pretty well, maby I can still do it I haven't tried for long time, but I can only juggle with golfballs :/ always did that when I was waiting for something at the golfcourse :)

Maby I'll get practise a little and make my video ;)

btw really nice man :)

I also like your dramatic cup voice :P
[ Edited 08/23/07 - 00:51:06 ]

eiRa mapper23/08/2007 01:39

SoUlFaThEr is teh sex :D

Maxohhz23/08/2007 02:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFG6EudKdIY



i loved that one, <3 dream theater



gj ;D

pleeve23/08/2007 07:31

i didnt know how the trick is named but i name it the "gravity trick with 2 balls" that was nice :D

reinis623/08/2007 11:34

All i can say its Nice. since i can't do that shi* :D

.FLIPSYDE23/08/2007 11:52

i didnt know how the trick is named but i name it the "gravity trick with 2 balls" that was nice :D

pleeve



you're a perv.... :! :o

SoUlFaThEr mapper03/09/2007 14:57

thanks all

the "gravity trick" is i believe traditionally called
"The Pump"...if you meant the 2 balls up and down as if they did it alone. 1 hand above and 1 hand below

DT RULES!!!!

btw i wish i could hear that plugin in action :(
[ Edited 09/03/07 - 14:59:16 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.