Less forums?

Started by puppetz mapper
22/08/2007 17:15
Page 1 of 1
puppetz mapper22/08/2007 17:15

Hi, I thought about there could be less forums here on the site, there is 18 (!) forums and 22 if you include the Chinese ones also.

I don't really see a point of having so many forums, when it's not even possible to search in a specific forum via the Search Function.

There is not THAT much activity here at each forum, and people are not THAT good to post things in the right forum, I have noticed.
If there were less forums, it would also seem more "active".
You could e.g. just have:

Xtreme-Jumps
Kreedz Section
Mapping Zone
Help Zone
General Chat
China Community Forums

And then also update the search function so you can search different kinda text (header/post) in each forum.

Just suggestions, think about it. I think it would make a better site. At least for me. :)

- PuppetZ^

sbzvln Tournament #222/08/2007 17:58

Imo its good like this.

faker mapper22/08/2007 18:19

Thanks for your suggestion, I went over the forums ans removed some of the empty ones and/or combined some of them.

The seach function can't be fixed or improved, it's e107 :/

colix mapper22/08/2007 18:19

word @ sbz

Mehz22/08/2007 20:14

Imo its good like this.

sbzvln

Murvelman22/08/2007 21:13

gr8 m8!

.doer!24/08/2007 13:54

Shouldnt be Map Previews in Mapping Zone

faker mapper24/08/2007 14:22

I changed that one, because the Map Previews are to show off and in the Kreedz Zone a lot of people will see it, and the Mapping Zone is a place where mappers meet to help each other and stuff like that.

Hope you like it

puppetz mapper24/08/2007 15:49

I like it faker, thank you very much for the quick changes :)

reinis624/08/2007 16:12

I didn't see any changes :D .

colix mapper24/08/2007 17:42

then ur blind :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.