kzlt_castlehops (unofficial map)

Started by Fact or Fiction
23/08/2007 22:01
Page 1 of 1
Fact or Fiction23/08/2007 22:01

Well I have no more patience to rebuild that map (because of "grids" problem) So I cannot go for map submition. Somehow that map is playable and pretty well-liked in Lithuanian servers ;)
So if u wanna try it/play it/or put it into your server check it out:
kzlt_castlehops Mirror (rapidshare)
kzlt_castlehops Mirror (sendspace)
~10mb

P.S.: sorry cuz I cannot edit my old thread because of changed my nickname ;) but maybe that is not a big prob :x

have fun and of course u can post your comments about this map ! again hf and gl, peace :P


[ Edited ]

LOLLY mapper23/08/2007 22:35

nice map Fact :D but I rofled at the bhop-paintings :D

I found a shortcut.

Pic:
http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzltcastlehops0000kd4.png

Demo:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i2b5g0

[ Edited 08/23/07 - 23:12:35 ]

DaMp mapper23/08/2007 22:54

the castle at the end is great!

dEMolite mapper23/08/2007 23:04

saw this a month ago in a video on youtube :)
so i tested it and the first stage is monotone but when i come to the castle i got a wau effect :)

Fact or Fiction23/08/2007 23:11

yes this is link to that mini movie (youtube) this is for guys who wanna screenshots or smth like feeling of kzlt_castlehops :)

to lolly: yes, this is planned sc ;) because of its difficulty, but gj for finding it so fast :))
[ Edited 08/23/07 - 23:34:45 ]

NumB24/08/2007 02:06

Fact, I love it! :)

lolly, why did you sayed thet sc, it was my favuret sc in the map (and the only :D )? :(

stinnZ mapper24/08/2007 02:33

I think lolly should be in the mapteam as a sc finder.

maniac24/08/2007 13:04

Nice map :)

LJ Room
http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzltcastlehopsscrtlm6.jpg

reinis624/08/2007 13:17

Nice <3

Stakiman24/08/2007 13:27

I like it. :)

faker mapper28/08/2007 01:05

I think lolly should be in the mapteam as a sc finder.

stinnZ


!

Volsfootball28/08/2007 04:31

rofl, Fact, i love this map bro. . .even though i can't do most of the bhops...i love it!! Rofl at stinnZ :P

sbzvln Tournament #228/08/2007 12:39

I think lolly should be in the mapteam as a sc finder.

stinnZ


Haha word :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.