hud_saytext not working & unknown cmd flood?

Started by NumB
27/08/2007 01:14
Page 1 of 1
NumB27/08/2007 01:14

Once viewing one demo this happend: I can't change hud_saytext.

I made: steam reinstall, regedit, evrything... Typing in console:
hud_saytex
it types lower:
hud_saytext
not:
hud_saytext 0/1
how it shold be.

In non-steam it works fine, but in steam...

===

Evry one minute console is typing me:
Unknown command:
W
I reinstalled steam, made regedit and did evrything that i know. Even tryed to block "W" cmd using alias W, but it dosn't work.

===

It's just in Counter-Strike (steam). In nonsteam there are no problems with this.

And no, I'm not using any scripts/plugins

CelebratioN27/08/2007 01:46

dunno man actually in nonsteam cs this happen too and in some ways it cant be repaired ( i mean after hud_saytext 1/0 again dont work ) and i know the best way is some times reinstall steam/nonsteam cs

Fatalis27/08/2007 11:27

hud_saytext is a toggle command, not a cvar.
You type it once, it turns it off, you type again, it turns on.
[ Edited 08/27/07 - 11:28:05 ]

NumB27/08/2007 15:00

foto
I made full steam regedit. And now css isn't launching. :D

P.S. Steam is starting to suck a bit...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.