moviemaker
I'm using Vegas + AE + ps + possibly 3dsmax/maya (but no one really wants to see 3d in their movies, so basically just AE+Vegas) I would be glad to cooperate with rinkon. Rinkon/IGNA: Pm me if you like the idea.
lol no problem hehe no rush ... just say i g n a not inga i just hate it :$ hehe lol keep it touch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
mostly clips and minimovies, haven't done long movies due to lack of interest/time. But now I'm ready for my first long one :P a year ago or so I participated in a clip of the week comp in world esports or so and won it.. please contact me in IRC, my nick is kilpikon3 and you can find me on #xtreme-jumps.
[ Edited 09/07/07 - 16:04:40 ]
600 demos :D O_O INSANE YEA :))) :o :o :o :o :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
greattt how do i get the demos to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
600 dem wow... gl rinkon :P
damn... GL to Rinkon + kilpikon3
gj to IGNA for getting LOADZ of demoz ...to0 much choices lol
im looking forward to it,
CANT WAIT WOOT!!
Please log in to post replies.