Picture day!
yea u know if ur lucky the water temperature there will be like 20° if its really really hot, but not more, so u make the best out of it ^^
Originally posted by TinTinhttp://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1110/dsc5752oq2.jpg
u are sexeh clair
is it hot in here or is it just TinTin? :DDDD
Haha Se3ker. You bet that I never have had a girlfriend? no offence, but you look fucking ugly. You surely wouldn't be one I would want to be with. Oh and if you have had good moments with your friend, GOOD FOR YOU, no one cares dude. Seriously, telling us to get a live even tho you are the one that thinks you are good at kz because you can do 256 with cl_sidespeed 300.
judah stop flaming others he has 254 units in lj thread no cl_sidespeed stop it and no offtopic
btw is that tintin cuz i wanna marry him :D
Originally posted by JudahHaha Se3ker. You bet that I never have had a girlfriend? no offence, but you look fucking ugly. You surely wouldn't be one I would want to be with. Oh and if you have had good moments with your friend, GOOD FOR YOU, no one cares dude. Seriously, telling us to get a live even tho you are the one that thinks you are good at kz because you can do 256 with cl_sidespeed 300.
He didnt even post a pic so how do you know?
imo there should be a rule that you have to be 21+ to post on forums :P ... Imagine the joy!
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p030308183801ee2.jpg
new haircolor
BOJAH
nice, funny how u look xD
Originally posted by Pf0llz0rhttp://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p030308183801ee2.jpg
new haircolor
BOJAH
hahaha :D really nice :P
Mr. poser:D
Originally posted by JudahHaha Se3ker. You bet that I never have had a girlfriend? no offence, but you look fucking ugly. You surely wouldn't be one I would want to be with. Oh and if you have had good moments with your friend, GOOD FOR YOU, no one cares dude. Seriously, telling us to get a live even tho you are the one that thinks you are good at kz because you can do 256 with cl_sidespeed 300.
Sorry that i saw it too late, but THIS is the first warning for you.
And also a warning for SikarFTW
post ur pic z0ck3r!!!111
Originally posted by ALF_judah stop flaming others he has 254 units in lj thread no cl_sidespeed stop it and no offtopic
btw is that tintin cuz i wanna marry him :D
I was playing on a server, and he had 257.6 on lj15 - Nono he is just good I see.
Originally posted by JudahOriginally posted by ALF_judah stop flaming others he has 254 units in lj thread no cl_sidespeed stop it and no offtopic
btw is that tintin cuz i wanna marry him :D
I was playing on a server, and he had 257.6 on lj15 - Nono he is just good I see.
JUDAH CAN YOU PLS STFU? LEAVE IT.
lol people pls calm down this theread has been flame free for such a long time! if you want to fight open a thread and whine about shit but this is the wrong place!
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3699/yohancelinebisoudessinfl8.jpg
Originally posted by s0liDWow clair who did your tie.It looks really messed up. :O
yeah i had it all out because the stupid thing was choking me :)
i put the gh3 pic up because you said you liked it radon haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
cool pic rinky ;).. and ndr :)
Please log in to post replies.