Picture day!

Started by Spaceman Spiff
15/01/2006 01:45
Page 42 of 289
omilo16/03/2008 10:21

HAHAHA I would NEVER let my girl take pics like that and post them in website full of horny little kids. Atleast i would never do that myselfe :D
She's cute though, scary. :)

Scary Tournament #216/03/2008 14:00(edited 16/03/2008 14:18)

I don't think she minds at all tbh. none of of you will ever meet her anyway, so I think it's okay.

raver if you don't believe me, check out her myspace.

www.myspace.com/cph_sophia

raver, tbh. you are just a lame-o. Ofcourse I respect my girlfriend. Those pictures are nothing compared to what I've got.

btw. thanks omilo and solid! I think she would be happy to read it! :)

zhady Tournament #216/03/2008 14:42

omilo <3

brian16/03/2008 17:05

posting pics like that DOES show that you have no respect for your girlfriend, let alone women. you're posting pictures of your girl posing for the camera which was probably intended for you and you only. if that's nothing compared to what you've got, then i don't see any wrong in posting the rest as well. they're not nude, but they are revealing. you should show her this thread cause i don't think she would be proud. how could any girl be proud of that? let's just post these horny little pictures of my girlfriend on some random site where kids as young as 14 are saying 'man scary, i'd fuck your girl 10 times a day if i were you.' that's sure as hell not respect.

ehlak16/03/2008 17:47

Originally posted by brian
posting pics like that DOES show that you have no respect for your girlfriend, let alone women. you're posting pictures of your girl posing for the camera which was probably intended for you and you only. if that's nothing compared to what you've got, then i don't see any wrong in posting the rest as well. they're not nude, but they are revealing. you should show her this thread cause i don't think she would be proud. how could any girl be proud of that? let's just post these horny little pictures of my girlfriend on some random site where kids as young as 14 are saying 'man scary, i'd fuck your girl 10 times a day if i were you.' that's sure as hell not respect.
true

Scary Tournament #216/03/2008 18:15

Nah she's fine with it. I don't find those pictures that revealing. And ofcourse I respect my girlfriend, make no question about that. She finds it quite funny, and so do I. You guys will never meet her aswell. The attitude in Denmark wouldn't be like this, it's pretty normal to post pictures of your girlfriend.
She's quite cool with stuff like that, because she's so confident. She really don't care about this. Anyway, brian, I see your point. But this girl is quite different than everyone else.

brian16/03/2008 18:40

ok, well that's understandable. i just wanted to point out that that's not something i would ever do to my girl, but we come from completely different sides of the world so it's all good :)

Scary Tournament #216/03/2008 18:58

Yeah brian. Btw. I have to say it. INCREDIBLE job on xtremeblock, that is just "xtremely" amazing! And the worst thing is, that I can't see the demo, because I have virus and my computer deleted CS. But seriously, I saw it on a little screen on youtube, and god damn! It's freakin' incredible.

heiss16/03/2008 20:13

ye ;) do the same with goldwood plx :D2.4x :)

wRath` mapper16/03/2008 21:01

Sosse-Peter ^^

colix mapper16/03/2008 22:03

nice girl peteR^ :) and i like ur hairstyle :DD

ndR moviemaker Tournament #217/03/2008 00:13

How old are you peteR^?

Yo scary,
your pics will always make me laugh :D

Dezp017/03/2008 01:26

ezy guys. its not naked pics ??

Judah17/03/2008 01:32

Scary, if I may ask, why do you say "nørde-counter-strike-forum" = nerd-counter-strike-forum, when you used to geek it yourself? Is it to say ok, now I don't play anymore so I can shine in glory, and look down on us other "nerds" .. Wtf is that?

You even said: hvor man skulle poste et billed af sig selv og sin kæreste (hvis man havde en) = where you had to post a picture of yourself and your girlfriend (if you have one) .. "If you have one"? Since when have you become so fake? Do you think that people are nerds, that never have had a girlfriend?

Quit that phony attitude, and get real. Enough said from me.

Mehz17/03/2008 09:09

Originally posted by Judah
Scary, if I may ask, why do you say "nørde-counter-strike-forum" = nerd-counter-strike-forum, when you used to geek it yourself? Is it to say ok, now I don't play anymore so I can shine in glory, and look down on us other "nerds" .. Wtf is that?

You even said: hvor man skulle poste et billed af sig selv og sin kæreste (hvis man havde en) = where you had to post a picture of yourself and your girlfriend (if you have one) .. "If you have one"? Since when have you become so fake? Do you think that people are nerds, that never have had a girlfriend?

Quit that phony attitude, and get real. Enough said from me.


i lol'd.

peteR^17/03/2008 09:39

@ndR, im 15 :)
@colix, ty ^^

and wRath, nah :p

Scary Tournament #217/03/2008 12:12

Judah, you don't think that this is a geek forum, in the eyes of a girl?
And when did it become negative to be a nerd? I have never said that I'm not a nerd.

Der står picture day, så det er vel op til en selv hvilke billeder man vil poste.

I don't see the problem tbh. judah.


peerat17/03/2008 12:23

Seems like I have to move to Denmark if all girls are like urs scary, nah I'm just kidding :) but i gotta admit that shes a cuty.

Here is one of myself http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meaa1.jpg

peteR^17/03/2008 13:18

Almost every1 here has short hair :O

Page 42 of 289

Please log in to post replies.