Picture day!
russian mob gangster.
[Deleted by admin due to crude infringement of the rules]
Originally posted by rinkonOriginally posted by M!nn0Whttp://climbers.cpms.ru/oi.jpg
uhoh angry russian with a bat, you working for stalin?
he's working for Putin.. he worked for lenin and stalin until they died
http://climbers.cpms.ru/lele.jpg
http://climbers.cpms.ru/lele2.jpg
Originally posted by M!nn0Whttp://climbers.cpms.ru/lele.jpg
:O
http://climbers.cpms.ru/lol.jpg :D
Originally posted by boom.dllOriginally posted by M!nn0Whttp://climbers.cpms.ru/lele.jpg
:O
:/ :D
Originally posted by boom.dllOriginally posted by M!nn0Whttp://climbers.cpms.ru/lele.jpg
:O
LMAO!!1
he really takes care about his health
shut up, it was a joke ! :D
oh gosh, thats all i have to say about those "trying-to-be-cool-and-get-attention-inet-pics"
Originally posted by ehlakOriginally posted by boom.dllOriginally posted by M!nn0Whttp://climbers.cpms.ru/lele.jpg
:O
:/ :D
Tribute to M!nn0w
Originally posted by ichirouOriginally posted by ehlakOriginally posted by boom.dllOriginally posted by M!nn0Whttp://climbers.cpms.ru/lele.jpg
:O
:/ :D
Tribute to M!nn0w
hahaha, thats great xD
ugh, like rinkon I promised myself never to post myself in this thread but, eh.. I found a pic :)
http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdxb2.jpg
my Gfriend Hyperactive making funny faces >_>
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6942/lolwm2.jpg
Me
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/530/013609ia0.jpg
To be honest Falling Asleep at a party , was a huge mistake i woke up like this:
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9104/12112007002ly7.jpg
hahahaha xeltic :DDD i lol'd @ last pic :D btw sweet girl :)
Originally posted by Xelticmy Gfriend Hyperactive making funny faces >_>
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6942/lolwm2.jpg
Me
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/530/013609ia0.jpg
To be honest Falling Asleep at a party , was a huge mistake i woke up like this:
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9104/12112007002ly7.jpg
did you get to keep the gasmask?
I found a picture of Brian: http://www.arnadal.no/film/images/et.jpg
Originally posted by DistractioNOriginally posted by Xelticmy Gfriend Hyperactive making funny faces >_>
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6942/lolwm2.jpg
Me
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/530/013609ia0.jpg
To be honest Falling Asleep at a party , was a huge mistake i woke up like this:
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9104/12112007002ly7.jpg
did you get to keep the gasmask?
Its my gas mask >_>
Originally posted by Mehzugh, like rinkon I promised myself never to post myself in this thread but, eh.. I found a pic :)
http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdxb2.jpg
u`r glasses ROCK! :D
Please log in to post replies.