Picture day!

Started by Spaceman Spiff
15/01/2006 01:45
Page 48 of 289
TinTin02/04/2008 00:58

Originally posted by M!nn0W
http://plastik.cpms.ru/ST831015.JPG


how many kg wax or gel do u put in your hair? u will be bald before you get 30 years old.

boom.dll02/04/2008 02:47

Originally posted by TinTin
Originally posted by M!nn0W
http://plastik.cpms.ru/ST831015.JPG


how many kg wax or gel do u put in your hair? u will be bald before you get 30 years old.

it`s all for teh LADIES ! ;)

loopah02/04/2008 10:52

wildest night in a long time...

Blackout drunk in Denmark ftw!

______________
SCHOOL ENDS IN 2 MONTHS, LAST YEAR WOOHOO, so I decided to upload some drunken "förfest" bilder :]

I'm so sexy (I'm to the right ->)

We might look gay, but we're not ;D

And off we go, Denmark next stop!

"Ölspelet" (The Beer Game) Most retarded game ever!

:D

deus?02/04/2008 12:11

Originally posted by loopah
"Ölspelet" (The Beer Game) Most retarded game ever!

lol i want that game :D

ehlak02/04/2008 15:15

loopah, you are to sexzy 4 me :D , "sT3k4rN" <3

loopah02/04/2008 18:04(edited 02/04/2008 18:07)

I'm Mr.Sexy ;D stekarn :P ? =)

__

btw :P my friend looks a bit like clair ;D doesn't he?

Pf0llz0r mapper02/04/2008 19:06(edited 02/04/2008 19:13)

no he doesnt
http://nikita86.bilddagboken.se/p/show.html?id=186613637&directlink=1
http://nikita86.bilddagboken.se/p/show.html?id=186623957&directlink=1

loopah02/04/2008 19:45

yes he has the smae hairstyle -.-

M!nn0W03/04/2008 03:28

Originally posted by TinTin
Originally posted by M!nn0W
http://plastik.cpms.ru/ST831015.JPG


how many kg wax or gel do u put in your hair? u will be bald before you get 30 years old.

I never use gel or something similar

Pf0llz0r mapper03/04/2008 09:55(edited 03/04/2008 09:55)

Originally posted by M!nn0W
Originally posted by TinTin
Originally posted by M!nn0W
http://plastik.cpms.ru/ST831015.JPG


how many kg wax or gel do u put in your hair? u will be bald before you get 30 years old.

I never use gel or something similar


then what do u have in your hair cuz its all shiny? :P

sperm ?

Mehz03/04/2008 11:35

Originally posted by M!nn0W
Originally posted by TinTin
Originally posted by M!nn0W
http://plastik.cpms.ru/ST831015.JPG


how many kg wax or gel do u put in your hair? u will be bald before you get 30 years old.

I never use gel or something similar


Haven't showered for a few months?

Ggs`03/04/2008 14:05

me http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsib5.jpg

M!nn0W03/04/2008 14:05

Originally posted by Mehz
Originally posted by M!nn0W
Originally posted by TinTin
Originally posted by M!nn0W
http://plastik.cpms.ru/ST831015.JPG


how many kg wax or gel do u put in your hair? u will be bald before you get 30 years old.

I never use gel or something similar


Haven't showered for a few months?

Before being photographed, I have washed a head and have made such hairstyle =)

Lovesan03/04/2008 14:59

thats only water i guess :P

peteR^03/04/2008 17:06

http://NikitA86.bilddagboken.se/p/show.html?id=186624731&directlink=1

Woho pf0ll 8-)

Fact or Fiction03/04/2008 18:06

Originally posted by peteR^
http://NikitA86.bilddagboken.se/p/show.html?id=186624731&directlink=1

Woho pf0ll 8-)


Website rules
...
Do not post porn or any other material that can be found offensive.
...

:D

s0liD mapper03/04/2008 21:23

lol thats not offensive:p

TinTin03/04/2008 21:35

Originally posted by kzua.Ggs
me http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsib5.jpg


whats the point in posting a copy of your avatar? O.o

ehlak03/04/2008 22:35

Originally posted by TinTin
Originally posted by kzua.Ggs
me http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsib5.jpg


whats the point in posting a copy of your avatar? O.o

haha true true :D

Pf0llz0r mapper04/04/2008 07:46

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
Originally posted by peteR^
http://NikitA86.bilddagboken.se/p/show.html?id=186624731&directlink=1

Woho pf0ll 8-)


Website rules
...
Do not post porn or any other material that can be found offensive.
...

:D


haha >.<

Page 48 of 289

Please log in to post replies.