Picture day!

Started by Spaceman Spiff
15/01/2006 01:45
Page 55 of 289
s0liD mapper02/05/2008 07:48

hahahaha n1 loopah youre right :O.. Im more handsome now :D

loopah02/05/2008 11:03

Smoking hot xD

s0liD mapper02/05/2008 19:19

http://213.215.107.97/fotoalbumy/118/098/mf_118098293_54c92d1533ad4b17bc0df294e48926fd.jpg
http://213.215.107.98/fotoalbumy/118/097/mf_118097906_4fcde354d2024079174456ac1ed4030b.jpg

Some cool pictures :P.. The quality sux I know .. The pictures are taken from my phone :p.

peteR^02/05/2008 19:29

s0liD teh skatah ;D
But it wasnt bad quality?:D

s0liD mapper02/05/2008 19:49

well you can get a lot better :p

peteR^02/05/2008 20:07

Well, i know that, but it wasnt the worst quality you could get, is it? :D

s0liD mapper02/05/2008 20:37

yea Ofcourse no :).. IT would be covered with squares and blurry :D

mgD02/05/2008 22:49

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3480/mgd2ou2.png

rinkon mapper03/05/2008 03:39

Originally posted by s0liD
http://213.215.107.97/fotoalbumy/118/098/mf_118098293_54c92d1533ad4b17bc0df294e48926fd.jpg
http://213.215.107.98/fotoalbumy/118/097/mf_118097906_4fcde354d2024079174456ac1ed4030b.jpg

Some cool pictures :P.. The quality sux I know .. The pictures are taken from my phone :p.

i wouldn't want to fall forward skating that shit hahaa

s0liD mapper03/05/2008 09:15

You got that right rink :D.. unfortunately Im lucky I never did :D.. but my friend had fell in.. :D it was bad hahaha but thats skatin :p

Speedwheel04/05/2008 01:57

Originally posted by diM`
Originally posted by Speedwheel
new haircut XD

http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/4/4/29/f_191438aaaam_912409a.jpg

McDonald^


XD

J0nY04/05/2008 10:17

http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=j0nyjq0.jpg

zNife04/05/2008 22:26

Originally posted by J0nY
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=j0nyjq0.jpg

are you only 15 :O omg you looks like 20 :D

Aly00704/05/2008 22:27(edited 04/05/2008 22:27)

http://photos1.hi5.com/0010/822/000/1J90gc822000-02.jpg
http://photos1.hi5.com/0029/666/957/Opo5do666957-02.jpg
:D
btw solid i like ur shoes :D

J0nY04/05/2008 23:57

Originally posted by diM`
Originally posted by J0nY
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=j0nyjq0.jpg

are you only 15 :O omg you looks like 20 :D


lol :O dude you are not the first guy who told me that O_O
omg do i really look so old :(

st0ka05/05/2008 00:48

shave the moustache ffs...

wRath` mapper05/05/2008 01:03

Hahaha J0nY, I also assumed you were 18+ on that picture :D
Shave the mustache and people will say otherwise.

peteR^05/05/2008 07:33

And fix that thumb-nail :S

Grrr05/05/2008 14:45

lol.. I'm 17 and if I stop shaving myself I would look about 20+ too..

s0liD mapper08/05/2008 15:15(edited 08/05/2008 15:16)

Yeah parteeey

We found my mums old disco clothes hahaha : (im the one in brown)

http://213.215.107.96/fotoalbumy/119/492/mf_119492472_e91908b71321e3cf5b637655c03493e6.jpg
http://213.215.107.96/fotoalbumy/119/492/mf_119492612_98e97295de6e5f85aef7fbeabf2d3047.jpg

NO HOMO

And the grill party: :D:D

http://213.215.107.71/fotoalbumy/119/499/mf_119499884_9fbe984ff01be5c84194b83980ec9021.jpg
http://213.215.107.98/fotoalbumy/119/500/mf_119500606_ef68e0b0b0bb7594f0242f6d478af637.jpg
http://213.215.107.96/fotoalbumy/119/500/mf_119500260_5ef6263d6afc359cbe3b122e20c12f9a.jpg

Page 55 of 289

Please log in to post replies.