Picture day!
looks like a jail in a ghetto xD
http://www.hi5.com/friend/photos/displayPhotoUser.do?photoId=1345945585&ownerId=126316033&albumId=87857691
old pix :S
wow dragen you looks really young. how old are you :D ?
10 may be :D
i´ll have to guess 13-14 :þ
dragEn i take a look at ur favorite music on hi5 and u have "Morandi" the guy from Romania ? :D
I was on a funeral today. It was a very fucked up day.
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/DSC00359.jpg?t=1211406197
you take pics of yourself at a funeral :S?
Yeah? While crying too :S wtf
wasnt crying anymore. And ye Took a pic of myself whats wrong about that? lol
Nothing wrong really :P Sorry if I offended you dude.
Originally posted by ndRAt school, this morning :>
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6919/dsc00475yh8.jpg
its real D&G or fake ? :S
Originally posted by some1hereOriginally posted by ndRAt school, this morning :>
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6919/dsc00475yh8.jpg
its real D&G or fake ? :S
A good quality fake bought for 5€ (Initial price: 25€ ^^)
Originally posted by ndROriginally posted by some1hereOriginally posted by ndRAt school, this morning :>
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6919/dsc00475yh8.jpg
its real D&G or fake ? :S
A good quality fake bought for 5€ (Initial price: 25€ ^^)
haha evrybody say it's really good quality, but I belive you :p
Originally posted by ehlakOriginally posted by ndROriginally posted by some1hereOriginally posted by ndRAt school, this morning :>
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6919/dsc00475yh8.jpg
its real D&G or fake ? :S
A good quality fake bought for 5€ (Initial price: 25€ ^^)
haha evrybody say it's really good quality, but I belive you :p
Nah, really, I bought it like 6 months ago, it's still like it was new ^^
And for 5€, I think it isn't that bad ^^
Plus, the belt is VERY close to the real one, people always think it is a true D&G
http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00187my8.jpg
j0ny dreamer :D
This thread is for pictures on you guys, enough with offtopic now
"i made this so people can post their real pictures! we want to see those happy KZ faces "
arghh!H!!
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5955/thedyah0.jpg
:P
i never take photos of myself.. but now im borred trying to study for tomorrow :(
whuuut.. u crazy terrorist :P
Please log in to post replies.