Picture day!
I forced her 2 not be afraid and show her existion 4 xj. ;)
Believe me guys, her jump skills are quite impressive.
Offtopic: nui taseruidf ortioghop u kioiokl rwevbyu yzxweas!
P.S. This is not another language - it's just 'coded' string, so don't warn/ban me. ;)
Originally posted by Ggs`Originally posted by lalle`Originally posted by saat#http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p9210022mauutv3.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mauuzc1.jpg
me 'n me (:
haha biggest emo pictures ever hahah
your hate emo?
hahah wtf?! you mean if I hate emo's?
Nahh not really, dont like them and think most of them is kinda pathetic.
But I dont hate them..
omfg fof :DDDD
Originally posted by chikitougly me xD
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1c0913627285bp8.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1c099655341hp7.jpg
grr msn <3 ? hahah joking nice pics ;) and you are NOT ugly.
random one (: http://www.failai.in/P/1222762502_maaa.jpg
(lol unshaved xDDD)
http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=940011222705686yv4.jpg
damn Im fat :P (in the middle)
chikito u're cute ,not ugly :p
ye +1
No, she is ugly.
. XD
JUMPING ON MIE?
chikito if thats really you then youre georgeous not ugly.
Originally posted by chikitougly me xD
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1c0913627285bp8.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1c099655341hp7.jpg
more photos plz :D
Originally posted by wRath`No, she is ugly.
+1
Haha, I think you guys are freaking her out, gj.
Originally posted by Pulsar!Originally posted by chikitougly me xD
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1c0913627285bp8.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1c099655341hp7.jpg
more photos plz :D
+213245252652643636346
what's up with you guys? Never seen a girl?
Are you just a bunch of gays ?! -_-
well, chikito is the most beautiful player on xj =) o/
wtf girl forgot at kz geek forum? O_o nice picz btw, post more ;)
Please log in to post replies.