About timer
Hi guys. I have some nice idea I think. What if NooB or somebody else of makers XJ Mod or even some third person will make timer in climbing more exact. For example record at some map was 0011, but it's possible to bit it with 0011. Previous record 00.11.35, a new record - 00.11.15. I mean 0 minutes 11 seconds and 15 miliseconds. Demo names in this case could be smth like this: map_nick_XXYYZZ
For example clintmo_longjumper[e]_drewbiE_000935.dem
Is it possible to make timer like this? Is this idea new? Thank you, waiting for answers.
ps. Sry for my bad English, hope you understand me well. <3
hm, great idea
mb someone here you )
nice idea :] more competition!
WOW that would be kewl...
you cant change the timer from old maps, its only possible at new maps.. and thats gay (some records with and some without milliseconds)
I don't like the idea. And who would even watch if u improve the record by 0.001 seconds? Or maybe it's just me.
Agree with Schwabba. I just think it is good now. How would you feel about someone taking a record with 0.01 seconds? :/ It's very pointless IMO.
I think it's possible to find out it with fps death or with demoplayer built in CS
you cant change the timer from old maps, its only possible at new maps.. and thats gay (some records with and some without milliseconds)
Maybe its possible to fix all times @ all demos with some analog of fps death which will check time. I hope its possible :d
thats possible.. but...
1. who make the damn work?
2. you didnt see it on the stopbutton
Agree with Schwabba. I just think it is good now. How would you feel about someone taking a record with 0.01 seconds? :/ It's very pointless IMO.
I just dont like situation when map is unbeatable OMGOMG.. Maybe not miliseconds but smth like that - 00.11.1. I think that one second of advantage is too much.. Record can be 00.11.9, but what if somewho can do map in 00.11.1. This is almost one second.
More competition (c)
Agree with Schwabba. I just think it is good now. How would you feel about someone taking a record with 0.01 seconds? :/ It's very pointless IMO.
That'll mean he better than you ;> That also means you should try to beat his record with more impressive advantage. Just look at world record @ olympic games or smth.. IMO its better way to find the best time.
This timer will be official in aproximately 2 years, if kz isn't dead :)
And I'm pretty sure about that =)
With the new AMXX module "Ham Sandwich" it's possible to get the EXACT time the player had in 6 decimal accuracy.
eDark could probably write some kind of program to check all
demo's times at once.
[ Edited 09/04/07 - 13:06:47 ]
This timer will be official in aproximately 2 years, if kz isn't dead :)
sounds great
With the new AMXX module "Ham Sandwich" it's possible to get the EXACT time the player had in 6 decimal accuracy.
eDark could probably write some kind of program to check all
demo's times at once.
Nice.
I don't know about this idea:/ I'd feel sorry for thopa if this happens:D
excellent idea. there are no problems like in risk_compound, HerloTz and Z0ck3rOO7.
Sry for me baaaad english :=)
[ Edited 09/06/07 - 11:16:38 ]
Please log in to post replies.