can u tell me what's wrong?

Started by hose
04/09/2007 16:03
Page 1 of 1
hose04/09/2007 16:03

heyho!

Can u tell me what's wrong about my bhop?
I bhop for 2month now I think and I'm still very bad...but can someone tell what I do wrong? So I can fix it...

I uploaded a part of goldbhop(demo)..
configsettings:
bind "mwheelup" "+jump"

thx for help

http://rapidshare.com/files/53360088/bhop.dem

ANtye04/09/2007 16:13

Whats wrong with u people -_-
2 months wow :D:D I will not watch your demo, I dont think some one will. Your strafes sux, your taiming sux, 2 months is NOTHING.

U have to just practise more and more.

puppetz mapper04/09/2007 16:33

Seems like you should strafe more. And with 3 strafes per bhop (and standups if needed) you can almost do any bhoplevel. It works best with kinda agressive, big strafes for me. But you'll be better, 2 months is not much.

st1g rscpt all04/09/2007 16:36

Watch more demos and movies ... And practice duckbhop !

hose04/09/2007 19:05

hm..i thought 2months is a long time :D

3 strafes? sounds strange to me..2 are possible atm..i'll try

puppetz mapper04/09/2007 20:04

Ye okay 2-3 strafes should be enough.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.