2 new maps for yall!

Started by Volsfootball
05/09/2007 01:50
Page 1 of 2
Volsfootball05/09/2007 01:50

senskz_italia- 5-6 min climb time (maybe)

Some pics

http://img475.imageshack.us/my.php?image=senskzitaliajx9.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=senskzitalia2jo9.jpg
http://img471.imageshack.us/my.php?image=senskzitalia3lk5.jpg

senskz_toonblock 10-20 min climb

Some pics

http://img487.imageshack.us/my.php?image=senskztoonblockjc5.jpg
http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?image=senskztoonblock2em2.jpg
http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?image=senskztoonblock3zv8.jpg
http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?image=senskztoonblock4sa1.jpg
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=senskztoonblock5gi7.jpg

I hope you like these...99% on both of them. :D

*Edit*

I fixed the toonblock screenshots. Enjoy.



[ Edited ]

lagster mapper05/09/2007 02:30

n1, toonblock looks mad :D

P.V.A.B.-jello05/09/2007 04:06

I have the maps. >:]

toonblock is really really really long, which is both good and bad. :)

Volsfootball05/09/2007 04:11

ya, toonblock was meant to be the longest block map... probably should have included that in the name :D

dEMolite mapper05/09/2007 04:24

the toonblock pics are a bit to small to see the details but it has my interest for sure.

then on italia i can't say much because of the screenshots. there isn't much to see but i will give some feedback later when there are more screens.

trb05/09/2007 07:57

senskz_italia

senskz_toonblock 10-20 min climb

Volsfootball


just one thing: <3 <3 <3

acidburn05/09/2007 08:29

I like both maps. Good job! I love those toon textures, they look very sweet. :)

puppetz mapper05/09/2007 10:45

Looks cool, of what I can see :D Will download them and check them out.

EDIT: Uh, wait. Where can I download them?
[ Edited 09/05/07 - 16:41:26 ]

reinis605/09/2007 12:48

Really nice maps. good job man !! <3

maniac05/09/2007 13:04

LOL... u took the textures which I used in kz_spain
and made a Italy map out of it... wtf? ^_^

gj anyway :D

colix mapper05/09/2007 13:21

lol maniac :D:

both looks sweet, tho i dont like toon themed maps except toonworld ;)

Fact or Fiction05/09/2007 15:25

one thing, imageshack shit :S cannot look at screens :E

perdoo05/09/2007 15:35

I dont like it.

Murvelman05/09/2007 16:45

Looks nice, the only thing i don't like is that the style on the toonmap is the same as every other toonmap.

P.V.A.B.-jello05/09/2007 17:26

10-20 minutes for toonblock my ass. I'd say AT LEAST 20 minutes for a well-rounded climber.

ichirou05/09/2007 17:41

10-20 minutes for toonblock my ass. I'd say AT LEAST 20 minutes for a well-rounded climber.

tenub


It's that big? ;O

kz_toonworld :)

Dogos^05/09/2007 18:52

mm a lot of surf_temple_of_toon textures in the second one.. but maybe fun to play..

Volsfootball05/09/2007 22:10

You try to find other toon textures :O, and i maniac, i think they're different textures... Maybe maybe not, but its a different style than your spain map :P

And i will submit them to kreedz.com so they can be released here.
[ Edited 09/05/07 - 22:11:13 ]

s0liD mapper05/09/2007 22:18

looks good dude but learn to align the textures right ( pirate flags ) :F

pacMan mapper05/09/2007 23:07

<3 sens.kz

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.