Please help me

Started by J0nY
07/09/2007 15:46
Page 1 of 1
J0nY07/09/2007 15:46

Hello to all.I need some good moviemaker who can make me a movie.I have about 100 demos.I never had a movie for my own soo if someone can make me one i would be thankfull.I want u all to see what i learned in 6 months training just in 1 movie.Soo if someone wants to make me a movie and he doesnt know how connect me then he can find me in IRC quacke.net , skype : john_19938 or xfire : jonyty :(
[ Edited ]

Mehz08/09/2007 16:51

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?75.48693

Isnt that you? :|

J0nY08/09/2007 18:10

that movie was some ljshow but it was soo bad and i even didnt like it and i dont have any idea why did and1 post that movie.i made lots of cool demos after that soo i need a good moviemaker :(
[ Edited 09/08/07 - 23:19:05 ]

J0nY13/09/2007 05:15

pls can some good moviemaker make me a movie?

J0nY06/10/2007 21:53

please moviemakers help me :(

aftermatch-_-06/10/2007 22:09

cry damn you :( (cry) by aftermatch (cry)

reinis607/10/2007 10:04

I don't think that you will find a moviemaker here for a while. You should try to find them in all old movies and try to contact them.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.