/weapons plugin

Started by puppetz mapper
08/09/2007 18:39
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
puppetz mapper08/09/2007 18:39

Hi, I'm searching for a plugin where you get all weapons by typing /weapons. I think they have it on the KZM servers. Is this plugin available? Thank you.

- PuppetZ^

Murvelman08/09/2007 18:57

Yeah, i would like it too.
Btw have you searched on amxmodx.org?

SchlumPF08/09/2007 19:36

this should work
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0sxvj0
it also shows maxspeed of the weapon ur using (u can deactivate this by kz_maxspeedmsg)
it should be pretty the same as on kzm servers

reinis609/09/2007 18:17

ouch nice one ;) going try it later.

rEs0LuTe moviemaker13/10/2007 09:40

pls can everyone reupload it ? :) thx

spermis13/10/2007 13:10

link not working :(

stask0 Tournament #213/10/2007 16:40

link not working :(

spermis



there you go :P LiNk - http://www.sendspace.com/file/tqkgkc

F0ck3eR01/01/2008 06:28

link again is not work pls uploud

cC|Nikolaa01/01/2008 11:01

http://noex.ampaste.net/24023

see this

PepoMerca02/01/2008 12:43

i upload this plug to sendspace...

Download plugin

Dacca18/03/2008 18:59

Please reupload this plugin!

esSeX-.018/03/2008 22:42

Reupload this plugin pls :)

Silver_Ghost19/03/2008 15:17

:D
google rulezzzzz
http://forums.alliedmods.net/archive/index.php/t-64992.html

peteR^19/03/2008 17:07

I've also been looking for this.
Thank you all uploaders :D

Dacca19/03/2008 18:00

Originally posted by Silver_Ghost
:D
google rulezzzzz
http://forums.alliedmods.net/archive/index.php/t-64992.html


I need a plugin, not a code, because I don't understand how use this code :)

skyjur19/03/2008 18:02

Dacca:

1.copy the code
2. go here: http://www.amxmodx.org/webcompiler.cgi
3. paste the code
4. press compile (the button in the bottom)

And you will get .amxx file if the code was ok.

Dacca19/03/2008 18:06

Thanks!

PepoMerca21/03/2008 10:06

Reuploaded:

http://rapidshare.com/files/101174607/weapons.rar.html

MaHy26/03/2008 18:58

I add infinity ammo..
If u want i can attach .sma

Dacca26/03/2008 19:36

MaHy, I want :)

Page 1 of 2