Chrizzy's old map

Started by Volsfootball
09/09/2007 23:12
Page 1 of 1
Volsfootball09/09/2007 23:12

I was just wondering if you (Chrizzy) are still working on kz_rockyblock. I was really lookin forward to this map and am just wondering if you still have the .rmf file. If you do, that would be great. If you are wondering what I'm talking about here:

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?19.20415

Ciao

J1`10/09/2007 01:59

that map looks really fun, but when it gets to the bean part i dont like it :(

drewbie mapper10/09/2007 11:33

yeh, i was looking forward to this map! :D

.doer!10/09/2007 11:37

you can watch some pics on his website

reinis610/09/2007 14:31

nice one.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/09/2007 15:01

nice one.

reinis6


lol?
Useful comment ^^

puppetz mapper10/09/2007 15:15

Originally posted by reinis6
nice one.

ndR


lol?
Useful comment ^^


Welcome to Xtreme-Jumps forum.

.doer!10/09/2007 17:30(edited 19/09/2010 00:00)

just look @ the first post and you understand what he wanted to say
[ Edited 09/10/07 - 17:30:38 ]

Volsfootball10/09/2007 23:37

Most of yall's posts are useless because i want Chrizzy's reply :P. I'm just joking. I didn't make this map and this map is almost a year old. I was just looking forward to the map and really really want to play it.

rinkon mapper15/09/2007 18:54(edited 26/07/2015 09:35)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

soul v2.0 mapper15/09/2007 18:58

Yeah the map rocks :)

But I think Chrizzy is too busy IRL for internet so who knows when he'll be back :P

sbzvln Tournament #215/09/2007 19:39

That map was really fun to climb still hoping it will get released one day

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.