Tutorail map!

Started by SimpleXx mapper
13/09/2007 20:19
Page 2 of 3
TinTin16/09/2007 21:26

make different versions of it, like kz_tutorial_eng, kz_tutorial_de, kz_tutorial_swe etc? :/

SimpleXx mapper18/09/2007 07:05(edited 19/09/2010 00:05)

stinnz, colix and trix^ would you guys make this map together?
Imo it would be awesome!
[ Edited 09/18/07 - 07:06:04 ]

SUBLIME18/09/2007 07:28

i honestly think it would be easier people to learn if they saw videos, sort of like the ljguide

SimpleXx mapper18/09/2007 09:40

Maybe, but i still think it would be nice with more than one way to learn about the different kinds of techniques.

PopiT18/09/2007 16:22

Very good idea.. The problem is to get someone to make it xD It seems to be alot of work..

But its a good idea.. I think many new jumpers don't want to go here and download toturial movies, instead they just give up and do something else.

Hope someone will do it oneday. And the teleport to different language-sections was a good idea :P

3acuson18/09/2007 21:39(edited 19/09/2010 00:05)

Russian tutorial would not prevent also
[ Edited 09/18/07 - 21:42:42 ]

stinnZ mapper18/09/2007 23:05

then we would never see again "I russia I kz Learning I help me" would be nice

Murvelman18/09/2007 23:40

then we would never see again "I russia I kz Learning I help me" would be nice

stinnZ

Imo the russian tutorial should start with a big sign saying "I RUSSIA" :D

stinnZ mapper19/09/2007 00:06

:)

omilo19/09/2007 00:54

Sounds like a good idea, but make sure you really explain everything in a really good way, so ZE nubs understand. Not just "do a prestrafe here, then strafe 4 times in the air, then duck.
Btw: inst it possible to add some videos in a map? :P
Would be cool to have videos that explains how u do everything :P

TinTin19/09/2007 02:25(edited 12/03/2008 14:03)

-removed ofc..-

Volsfootball19/09/2007 03:10

i honestly think it would be easier people to learn if they saw videos, sort of like the ljguide

SUBLIME


Maybe, but not a lot of people that kz know about xj. I didn't know about xj until for a long time after i started jumping. If you just make a map and release it to pub servers, then it would help the beginners learn :P

trix^19/09/2007 09:36

i think there 3 of us making it would be nice

colix mapper19/09/2007 13:12

Originally posted by colix
i'd like to be help with this map too, sounds gr8 ;)
the languages should be:
-ger
-eng
-fr
-chn
-swe
( -imo :D )

PuppetZ^


IMO it should either only be English, or then it should be ALL languages. And that would take up all the space in the map, people just gotta learn English.
Btw, nice idea!



ALL languages? :o r u kiddin? thats a bit much, dont u think? :D but, if u collect the languages, translate the guide texts, make texture for every language, i gladly make it ;)

Pf0llz0r mapper19/09/2007 13:19

Sounds like a good idea, but make sure you really explain everything in a really good way, so ZE nubs understand. Not just "do a prestrafe here, then strafe 4 times in the air, then duck.
Btw: inst it possible to add some videos in a map? :P
Would be cool to have videos that explains how u do everything :P

omilo


There was a discussion about this, I think its possible to make a movie but its ALOT of work, u can read my posts to see what I mean =)

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?54.53332

Fact or Fiction19/09/2007 14:49

eng, rus, chn, ger, spanish.

puppetz mapper19/09/2007 15:59

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Originally posted by colix
i'd like to be help with this map too, sounds gr8 ;)
the languages should be:
-ger
-eng
-fr
-chn
-swe
( -imo :D )

colix


IMO it should either only be English, or then it should be ALL languages. And that would take up all the space in the map, people just gotta learn English.
Btw, nice idea!



ALL languages? :o r u kiddin? thats a bit much, dont u think? :D but, if u collect the languages, translate the guide texts, make texture for every language, i gladly make it ;)


I rest my case.

Mehz19/09/2007 19:21

100% swedish only imo

trix^20/09/2007 02:16

I think its a go ahead for me.. :) ill gather ideas for the map and then start to build.

SimpleXx mapper20/09/2007 09:11

Awesome! :D
I would like to test the map when its ready for that.
But only if you want me to ofc. :P

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.