Sprite Tutorial! ??

Started by P.V.A.B.-jello
14/09/2007 16:55
Page 1 of 1
P.V.A.B.-jello14/09/2007 16:55

I've searched high and low, but mainly low, for a tutorial on how to create your own sprites for use with the env_sprite entity. I want to be able to make stuff like in risk_inertia with the arrows and what not. I think I just make my image and make the background black for what I want to be transparent but I'm at a loss when it comes to saving the file. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to do this?

dEMolite mapper14/09/2007 18:31

sprites aren't really a good why to make a such arrows. make one as a texture(black or even blue)

P.V.A.B.-jello15/09/2007 04:46

What about the red arrow that are semi-transparent and seem to glow in risk_inertia? That's what I'm going for.

colix mapper15/09/2007 16:19

thats animated texture imo, not sprite ;)

jah no, i mean on risk_crashed :D
[ Edited 09/15/07 - 16:20:10 ]

dEMolite mapper15/09/2007 16:35

this easy made a black texture background with an arrow on it and make this as a func_ilusion....
with render mode "glow"

P.V.A.B.-jello15/09/2007 18:30

Okay, thank you.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.