Mouses and drivers for Vista ?

Started by Biscuit
15/09/2007 14:47
Page 1 of 1
Biscuit15/09/2007 14:47(edited 27/08/2010 21:26)

Hi everybody.

First sry for my bad english ^^"

so i have a little ( big ? ) problem with vista and my mouse :s
My mouse is an old MX 510 and I juste have a new computer with vista ( i didnt choose :x ).
My problem is the following one : I can't instal my mouse's drivers.

I search on logitech.com but i didnt find any solution for my problem.

Here is my second problem : i think i have to buy a new mouse.

ndR proposed me the G5 by Logitech.
Think its a good suggestion but i dont know if it works on vista.

Help ? xD
[ Edited ]

delete_pls15/09/2007 15:03

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/428/832&cl=fr,fr?softwareid=698&osid=


i think..

Biscuit15/09/2007 15:06

already try this one :/

reinis615/09/2007 18:02

no idea . btw i got the same mouse and its shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PurpLeRaiN mapper15/09/2007 18:13

mx510 so good. i used that mouse. but Logitech G3 is better than that! maybe Bibo use G3 too, i think

Biscuit15/09/2007 18:14

nobody have vista ? :/

Biscuit15/09/2007 19:15(edited 27/08/2010 21:26)

'cause i need to know if the mouse work on vista :/


EDIT : arghhh sry for double post
[ Edited 09/15/07 - 19:16:16 ]

Mehz15/09/2007 20:19

mx510 so good. i used that mouse. but Logitech G3 is better than that! maybe Bibo use G3 too, i think

PurpLeRaiN


so?

ichirou15/09/2007 21:31

Don't buy a Copperhead for Vista! It bugs for me when I tab out from games ;E

trb15/09/2007 21:35

Don't buy a Copperhead for Vista! It bugs for me when I tab out from games ;E

ichirou


had that probs too when i had copperhead. but dunno at that time the copperhead drivers for vista were beta :E

ichirou15/09/2007 22:19

Originally posted by ichirou
Don't buy a Copperhead for Vista! It bugs for me when I tab out from games ;E

TROUbl3m4k3R


had that probs too when i had copperhead. but dunno at that time the copperhead drivers for vista were beta :E


The drivers for Vista are official now but it's still the same :(
Ahh.. haven't checked in a while maybe they've fixed it *hopes*

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.