bhop_rooftops
Status: Accepted as Custom Map
Reasons:
- Already told you
Suggestions:
- Fix that sign (kz_bhop_rooftops -> bhop_rooftops)
Release: As soon as possible if the sign gets fixed.
Other: We just wanted to remind you to fix that sign and re-submit your map! It got accepted as custom map back in the old Kreedz.com Mapchecking system, and we're still waiting for an updated version to release it (with a correct sign).
Sorry I cant change it now.
Because the map is compiled.
And I have formated my hard disk a lot of times after build it ( I was build bhop_rooftop this summer )
And just modify the textur in the wad is impossible, because te wad is include in the .bsp file.
Sorry faker.
Do what you think is good, dont forget kreedz.com was accepted it :rolleyes:
sorry, and Thx.
Sorry faker.
Do what you think is good, dont forget kreedz.com was accepted it :rolleyes: .
That was a mistake, Moxx forgot to remove the map at the newspost after we've found the bug (the sign).
U can ask him in IRC if you want :)