Corruo tower

Started by Shizuka mapper
17/09/2007 08:04
Page 1 of 1
Shizuka mapper17/09/2007 08:04

Well I promised you some screens from our extreme map that is based on a slightly harder version of the tower from a2_bhop_corruo_h. I know I said it would come this weekend. But hey monday morning is almost in time ;)

We have made two rooms with jumps so far and are planning for at least three more (including the tower from corruo).

The map is going to be so nice that we might do an extreamly easy version of it as well so everybody can jump it :)


http://addicted2.org/pix/cx0.jpg

http://addicted2.org/pix/cx3.jpg

http://addicted2.org/pix/cx4.jpg

http://addicted2.org/pix/cx6.jpg

http://addicted2.org/pix/cx7.jpg
[ Edited ]

Mehz17/09/2007 08:55

Looks extremely good, and fun to play!

Sucks that I cant play now when that gay new steam version is out...

ajR`17/09/2007 08:56

Looks pretty cool... and weird. :P

Nice job so far. :]

Pf0llz0r mapper17/09/2007 15:04

U already know what I think about ur maps =)

colix mapper17/09/2007 19:01

looks amazing pwnz :O

omilo19/09/2007 17:58

Its still 2 ez :P

CothA19/09/2007 18:09

gj

zhady Tournament #219/09/2007 18:12

Its still 2 ez :P

omilo

Shizuka mapper19/09/2007 19:26

Its still 2 ez :P

omilo


Hmm think I'll demo next time you testjump ;-) Wonder if anyone else would like to see that ^^

sbzvln Tournament #219/09/2007 19:39

sure failing omid ftw :D

perdoo19/09/2007 20:04

Bad bad and bad :)

ichirou19/09/2007 20:54

Originally posted by omilo
Its still 2 ez :P

Shizuka


Hmm think I'll demo next time you testjump ;-) Wonder if anyone else would like to see that ^^


Or you could tip [KZM]Fire about letting omilo be in the next "pro challenge" after the map is released :D

bakeLit19/09/2007 22:06

peRd0 does a big critic of him :D else haven't seen some positive comment :D But imo it doesn't look so good :D esp. the ladders :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.