kz_ceylanhop

17/09/2007 13:16
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Fliborecord holder Tournament #217/09/2007 13:16

Status: Denied

Reason: The map was repetitive and every stage was like the same except for some stages which were pretty cool, textures were pretty dull. The map needs more details. The map was pretty short too.

Suggestions: More climbing maybe, more textures, more models trees and details. The "roof" looks pretty boring, so maybe in your next maps you could make some height difference to it etc. (Man i'm bad explaining things, try looking cs_militia cliffs)

Other: Not a bad map after all, but needs tweaking. Short maps aren't usually good, so you could try to do a little longer maps.

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP20/09/2007 21:38

I wont modify the map.
I will be better. :x

ichirou20/09/2007 21:51

Imo you should modify it because it's not bad :D

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP21/09/2007 06:39

okay, this night I has thinking about it. I gonna rebuild it, rebuild all bhop part ( creates origninals elements )
I will re-submit this map.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #222/09/2007 21:19

Nice :)

Fire22/09/2007 21:32

Good Luck with your next submission 8ball1 your map had great potential

Page 1 of 1