241 with 1-2 strafes
Started by SnOOOpY
18/09/2007 15:18
Page 2 of 2
ScooteR19/09/2007 14:20
i think the thread was like about longjumps with TWO strafes ? :S
Fact or Fiction19/09/2007 14:37
stop saying I did xxx.xxx untis by plugin.. lalala..
CelebratioN19/09/2007 14:37
word FACT!
SnOOOpY19/09/2007 14:42
dudes stop post " i did blabla " post demos ....
SchlumPF19/09/2007 14:53
fact forgot to say i did it on block... the stats were just the only thing i had to proof that it were 3 starfes
puppetz
19/09/2007 14:53
dudes stop post " i did blabla " post demos ....
But I really DID 253 with 2 strafes :( No demo, sorry :(
SnOOOpY19/09/2007 15:36
i did 254 w/o strafes :D REALLY pls post your demos ...
balky
19/09/2007 16:55
ah gj snoop :)
Fact or Fiction19/09/2007 17:17
made like 246 with 3 strafes i think (not onblock)
i can only do 4 strafes... sometimes i make 249 (also not onblock)
example :D
Distance: 249.011489 MaxSpeed: 322.463684 PreStrafe: 275.311767
Strafes: 4 Sync: 69
I was talking abuot this one.. say u did 246 or whateverX after u did it on block!
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.